ECU REFLASH Locations
To all those going on the WA Busa anniversary run, I'll be on it and will have all my reflash kit with me. (just got a fantastic netbook which mounts off the front tank mounts).

Camel
(04-11-2009, 08:55pm)simmo Wrote: Got mine back into the 9.2s last Friday night with the stock ECU flashing I'm hoping for 9.1s for this Sat's meet, forecast is for showers Pi_freak
I'm now running two maps a fueled up one for when the bike is short, then a leaner peaky one for when its long
Thanks Pete Pi_thumbsup

Pete I got the 9.1 back on Sat it was a untidy run but I'm back Pi_thumbsup
(09-11-2009, 11:00am)Camel Wrote: To all those going on the WA Busa anniversary run, I'll be on it and will have all my reflash kit with me. (just got a fantastic netbook which mounts off the front tank mounts).

Camel

Don't worry Camel you maybe wishing you didn't bring that topic up as there is a couple of us that are wanting to sit down and talk to you about all this.

See you in Dec.

Cheers Rev004.
Simmo great stuff Clap ................ you would be about the fastest streeter GenII Pi_freak Without staintunes ? Knuppel2Lol2
B-King reflashing now available , still a little more limited that what can be done to the 08+ busa but at least it has begun Yes
Version: 2.0.6.15 of EE2

Heaps more for the B-King, including the ability to tune fuel maps on a dyno.

I like this too: (green arrow)
[Image: SecondaryInjectorsizecopy.jpg]

Camel
Coolsmiley
Bumpity Bump
What's the closest one to Newcastle?
/
Pi_thumbsup
Anyone have a 2009 base stock prior reflash bin file? If so can send?
Egos; everyone got one
(01-02-2010, 06:11pm)busakid08 Wrote: Anyone have a 2009 base stock prior reflash bin file? If so can send?
Why would you want a stock 09
If you have the program you can get it from the site
but you would need the program to open it
PM me with your phone number & I'll give you a call tomorrow if you want
The programme opens a std map when you open " file" and select new/stock k8-x
Hi Maj - didnt realise that "new/stock" was a stock map, I thought it was just a blank map, thanks

(sometimes one needs to go back to stock for baseline after doing lots of various mods and experiments - plus sometimes one loses the stock map they saved when their laptop gets fried and HP decides to reformat rather than ask first if there is data to be saved - sometimes one doesnt backup data thats not classed as essential at the time - sometimes one just wants to be one :) )
Cheers
Egos; everyone got one
Anyone using Windows seven on re flashing yet