The Passing of Mark S
So far the attendees that I know of are.....

MadMax
Simmo (car)
Frank-Oh (car)
Kathy (car)
Astro (car)
BigKev (car)
Pan (car)
Blackzook (car)
Ruffy (car)

Kathy (Babybusa) has offered her home as the muster point. If you're intending to show up there, please PM her for address details. Bear in mind that the departure will be at 10.45am.

I've ordered the wreath. It carries the words "Deepest condolences from the members of the Australian Hayabusa Club". It will look something like this....

.jpg   Flowers-MarkS-1005_lrg.jpg (Size: 35.74 KB / Downloads: 226)

Payment for the wreath is sorted. Thanks to all who have offered to contribute.
He will never die,he is in your heart and mind Fifi,my condolences.
i will be at kathys early astro
(14-10-2009, 08:44am)Astro Wrote: So far I know that.....

MadMax is trying to get the day off to come up from the ACT to attend.
Simmo and Frank-Oh will be there (car)
I will be there (car)
Kathy (Babybusa) has offered her home as the muster point. If you're intending to show up there, please PM her for address details. Bear in mind that the departure will be at 10.45am.

I've ordered the wreath. It carries the words "Deepest condolences from the members of the Australian Hayabusa Club". It will look something like this....

I just got the word from my roster clerk that I can have the night (thursday nightshift which would have finished 0530am Friday morning off.

I'll ride up Thursday afternoon and then ride to the funeral. While I didn't this poor devil personally I belive the attendance of as many bikes as we can may serve to comfort his girl a little.

Max
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
If I can, I'll be there. I'll talk to Max about what my movements are. If I'm there, it will be in a car, I'm in Forster at the moment.
Just logged in this is tragic.

Fifi, please accept my condolences to yourself, your family and Marks friends.

R.I.P. MARK
Wm Coach
(14-10-2009, 08:44am)Astro Wrote: So far the attendees that I know of are.....

MadMax
Simmo (car)
Frank-Oh (car)
Kathy (BabyBusa)
Astro (car)
BigKev

Add me to the list please (car) Pi_thumbsup

(and send us a PM about putting in money for the wreath please)
(14-10-2009, 08:44am)Astro Wrote: Payment for the wreath is sorted. Thanks to all who have offered to contribute.
I am sad to hear of Mark's passing. It is tragic for all involved and for those who are also at risk of having something similar happen. I wish there was something more I could do than just be more aware when riding. Or to pass on my lessons learned to others. I am sad thinking of your predicament and what you and your daughter must be feeling. I have five daughters who still depend on me. It certainly makes me stop and think.
Astro add me to the list please mate. I'll be in my car as the busa is in pieces.
(14-10-2009, 12:33pm)BLACKZOOK Wrote: Astro add me to the list please mate. I'll be in my car as the busa is in pieces.

Done.
Sorry to hear of your sad loss,remember he will allways be in your hearts and doing someting we all we love to do. My deepest condolances to you and all your loved ones.

Russell
(14-10-2009, 08:44am)Astro Wrote: So far the attendees that I know of are.....

MadMax
Simmo (car)
Frank-Oh (car)
Kathy (car)
Astro (car)
BigKev (car)
Pan (car)
Blackzook (car)

Possibles : Heidi1, Ruffy

Wow good on you, thatâ€s a really great turn out from the club. Please pass on our sincerest condolences from the rest of us who cant make it. It ainâ€t much but anything that can ease the sorrow for Fifi and her children is worth it. Let her know that we will all be thinking of them, including Mark, even though we barely knew him we all completely understand a part of him.
Condolences to you and your family.
Rest in peace Mark
[Image: hayabusa-5.jpg] [Image: HayabusaLogo-Grey.gif]
i came across by accident the thread 'emergency accomodation'.
after i read the passing of mark.

here he was offering accomodation and tools and any help..

this really sucks....i do not know how to express it any other way..

he was fresh to the forum,he offered his home ,tools and any assistance.

and now he is with the big boss in the sky.

fifi and family .big hugs and kisses..what a bloody nice bloke