CONGRATS TO CASEY ON HIS WIN 3 IN A ROW
Shy 
what a great race guys , on the edge of my seat the hole race congrats to casey on his 3 win at PI rossie was brilliant as well and perdrosa was great

and to all busa members that are at PI please have a safe and sound trip home please guys

TC BK
MMMMMM..... Power slides and traction control.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
What a race from start to finish.

Lorenzo starting with his exciting exit from the race on the very 1st corner of the very 1st lap through to Stoner and Rossi setting a awesome pace for the whole race.

Clap It's Great to see Stoner back bring on next season...

What another great day for Australia2 in the world of Motor Cycling
Daryl Beattie was saying that Dudcati are working on a "Big Bang" motor to match YammaHaHa next season which should help Casey stay a little closer to the front...

Cheers Ruffy
Was a good race! Loved that powersliding
/
awesome race it incorporated my farewell party to the navy tomorrow and i was on the edge of my seat watching stoner and rossi battle right to the finish!!!

and i absolutely loved casey's helmet if they ever make a replica i'm buying it!!!!
(18-10-2009, 08:04pm)bigfoot Wrote: awesome race it incorporated my farewell party to the navy tomorrow and i was on the edge of my seat watching stoner and rossi battle right to the finish!!!

and i absolutely loved casey's helmet if they ever make a replica i'm buying it!!!!

Sorry but the white bike & leathers looks gay for a Dud
Good race but I thought Rossi was going to get Him about 10 laps out
Australia2
It was an awesome race but how good was the Aussie Supers race??
Josh waters setting up the overtake 2 corners before the straight then just nailing Maxwell over the line!!! AWESOME!!!
(18-10-2009, 05:25pm)[UNIT] Wrote: Was a good race! Loved that powersliding

+1
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
I was stoked casey won.
If hes health stays good he should rip in 2010.

An what the hell was lorenzo thinking ? lol
2 thumbs up -- last few laps looked very hairy and a lot of sideways action ....

and a big up you to my Aussie friends who are rossy supporters ... WHATS THE GO ??? cant even support your own country men ??

that's just unAustralian

Boc
Hayabusa , If your not on one , your behind one .....
I always support a local but give him his due, Rossi is / was the best of his time.
(maybe next year he will start to fade)

I think I said that 2 years ago as well...lol
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
Just a thought for all of you conspiracy theorists.

What if there was really nothing wrong with Casey at all, what if he just decided to lay low for three races to let Ducati try out thier percieved up and comming stars. When none of them could do squat of the Duc Casey would be in a great bargaining position when contract renewal time came around.

No one could do anything with the shitty handling Ducati but Casey, did you see it wrigging and sliding while Rossi behind him was a steady as a rock through the same bends?

Was he sick or just a cunning negotiatorPi_tongueRollLol2.
(19-10-2009, 05:33pm)BLACKZOOK Wrote: Just a thought for all of you conspiracy theorists.

What if there was really nothing wrong with Casey at all, what if he just decided to lay low for three races to let Ducati try out thier percieved up and comming stars. When none of them could do squat of the Duc Casey would be in a great bargaining position when contract renewal time came around.

No one could do anything with the shitty handling Ducati but Casey, did you see it wrigging and sliding while Rossi behind him was a steady as a rock through the same bends?

Was he sick or just a cunning negotiatorPi_tongueRollLol2.

thats a really good point bruce
I think Rossi could have had a go at him to win the race, he was pulling up beside him for the last 10 laps, but he rode for the championship probably fearing that casey would run him off the track as rossi did at Laguna Seca - lets face it casey has nothing to lose this year so why not engage in a little payback and keep lorenzo in the running?

Cheers Ruffy