my 99 copper
A few pics of my 99 copper.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Very nice. Very clean.
Is that a camera mount on the fairing in the first pic?
Did you steal Volvi's wheels?
You looking at copper bike Pan, I knew it Trophy
THATS A DAM FINE BIKE YOU HAVE THERE
(22-10-2009, 09:42pm)pan Wrote: Very nice. Very clean.

Hey Pan, thanks for the comments mate. Yep its a go pro and busgo (ray) helped me put a post with some pics. Its on general discussion about page 7 ish. Posted on the 20.08.09 under- on bike pics by paulie T. The curves of the busa are perfect for the suction cup attachments on the camera.
(22-10-2009, 10:01pm)big kev Wrote: THATS A DAM FINE BIKE YOU HAVE THERE

Thank's Big Kev. I got it by the short & curly mate. I see your up in Brissy by your emergency contact details, my folks live up there so next time I am headin that way I,ll call by for a rum mate.
(22-10-2009, 09:42pm)pan Wrote: Very nice. Very clean.

Pure coincidence about the wheels. I bought the bike and it came as is. The bloke had the wheels done from new and I dont think he knew about the hayabusa club or web site. There getting a bit pitted but they have lasted well. Time too get them sprayed again I reckon.
Here is a few more with the camera mounted.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Well done getting the pics on the forum Paulie.

We must get back out for a spin very soon...

(I want some shots of the k8 zooming along in front - or behind).
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
(23-10-2009, 03:29am)BUSGO Wrote: Well done getting the pics on the forum Paulie.

We must get back out for a spin very soon...

(I want some shots of the k8 zooming along in front - or behind).

Hello Ray, the camera is a mates and it shouldnt be a problem getting it. I would love to go out riding again with you mate. Ive been riding with that fellow across the road that rides B ikes Made for Woman ( phil and tracey ). We are organising a road trip down to Wisemans Ferry next year in Jan. We have booked all the rooms at the Historic Pub and we should have about 16 people. If your keen tex me and I will give you the dates, I,ll tell that goofy neighbour of yours anyway and he can tell you too.
Paulie T
Very nice bike. How many Km's??
Looks in excellent condition. The Suzuki shop in Gosford had gold wheels just like that on their demo (about 10 years ago) Also had aftermarket pipes. It was after riding that one that I bought mine.

Nice to still see a few "stock" coppers left.Smitten
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
nice copper paulie
nice bike, and nice pics!
GenII Hunter Knuppel2