Mark Sutherland (16/12/1969 - 11/10/2009)
Thanks for your thoughts Rod..

This year like last year, I deciced that I would be happy and celebrate his life on his birthday... He would have been 41 so I made sure that I had a few drinks in his honour and remembered the reasons why I love him so much, instead of being said about his tragic journey out of this world.

Thank you all my big brothers and sisters. You mean a lot to me and my girls... You guys are the best. xoxoSmitten

Love

Fifi
Smitten May Marky always be with me and guide me through life Smitten
2 years ago today I lost my dear husband whilst he was riding his newly loved Busa...

Not a day goes by that I dont think of him. Not a day goes by that I dont wish for things to be different. Not a day goes by that my love for him doesnt grow stronger.

Thank you to all you guys and gals of the Busa club for making me feel special and that life is still worth living even knowing that most of my heart was taken with him.

I love you Marky.... Ride the heavens with pride because your still loved down here....

Ride safe all... xoxo
Smitten May Marky always be with me and guide me through life Smitten
Nicely written Fiona, for such an obviously wonderful bloke. It never gets easy, somehow you just learn to live with the loss. Take care.

Brett
Our thoughts are with you Fiona.
You keep his memory alive FiFi. Good on you, through you we wont let him out of our hearts and memory either.

Rest In Peace Big Fella.

Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
Never had thr privilage of meeting you but you sound like a great bloke keep a eye over your family and keep them strong .
R.I.P. Mark
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Our throughs are with you & the Girls also Fifi, take care