New Member From Melbourne
Hey Everyone,

So I dont own a Busa yet, but I'm looking at purchasing one in the new year. I thought I'd sign myself up to the forum first so when the time comes, I know everything I need to about the busa.

Currently I ride a 2009 GSX650F (K&N, Yoshi TRC, Healtech X-TRE, Power Commander V) which I really like, (pic attached if it works or not?)and I hope it will be a good progression to step up to the Busa - they are similar in physical size and weight at least.

Looking forward to being a part of the threads and hopefully meet for a few ride days some time.

Cheers. BB

Welcome to the club Bikerboy...you'll find a lot of people in here with bucketloads of info, lots of very knowledgable folks....stepping up to a Busa is a step in the right direction!Pi_thumbsup
G'day BikerBoy,
Welcome to the AHC.....good to have you on board !! You'll be clued up on 'busa's in no time, if ya hang around a bit !

keep it fun,
bazman.
Coolsmiley
welcome BB , i recognise your name from the gsxf forum , btw the busa is an awesome step up from the gsxf. Check the 'riding not talking' for rides ect. :)
Hi BikerBoy,

Those GSX650Fs are real nice mid size bike that don't lack much for an allrounder.

The busa is going to rock your world when you upgrade.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
welcome dude thats a trick looking bike mate
welcome buddy sweet looking bike mate!
Thanks for the welcome everyone and the comments on my 650F aka Half-a-Busa, Baby-Busa. Guess I'm halfway there to the real thing.

I'm hoping to be able to buy a new Busa early/mid next year. Finances should be in order by then. 100% decided on the Bbike but not sure as to how I want it set up. I love the drags and would love to use the bike for that but at the same time I enjoy touring and a dream of mine is take a month or two off work and do a lap of Australia on a Busa.

Maybe I need 2. Very Happy
I'm pretty sure you can do both ok with the one bike.
welcome man... youre halfway there!haha
GenII Hunter Knuppel2
Welcomeand good luck finding your busa
born to be mild
Welcome
Welcome to the club BB.
[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.