Late notice ride - Bris - Sunshine Coast - GC
I am going to hit the hills tomorrow (Sunday) so I am putting it out there for any lazy bums looking for an excuse to blow the cobwebs off the busa seat and get out into the sunshine.

No set plans - if people have a preference or maybe somewhere I haven't been then off we go :) If no takers I will head to some favourites and look for interesting side roads along the way.......

So - what say you?
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. - Not me..... Aristotle
Hey Champs only just saw ya post, I could be up for that as long as you aint leaving before the sparrows start to fart. No cobwebs on my seat I reakon I done near every road in them there hills, have to take it easy on the weekend got no points to spare.
No problem Steve. Something simple maybe? I have been trying to figure out a nice road between Noosa and Gympie. Maybe head that way in reverse to make sense of it and if that fails, head to the hills?
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. - Not me..... Aristotle
Hey ! Who turned on the Victorian weather???????? (No offense intended to our mexican cousins)
Pissing down, typical, plus I stayed up to watch the Australia v England rugby league match last night so I only just woke up. What a bizarre match, in the first half the BBC commentators were telling their audience not to slump in their chairs because of the flogging they were getting. Instead they enjoy the “Master Class” they were watching, the crowd booed their team off at half time. In the second half two things changed, after their humiliation the pomms came out with a bastard confidence and the aussies coasted, with a 26 - 0 lead we nearly got beat.
Might still look to head out for a sneaky couple of hours while the rain isn't watching - will leave a post if I do
Yeah thatâ€s a possibility, if it keeps clearing why donâ€t you head up the Nicklin Way to the 7 / 11 servo at the corner of Kawana Island Boulevard and we can head straight into the hills thru Eudlo and take a run up thru Kenilworth to Imbul ?
oops - sorry Steve - too late!!!

I ended up seeing a break in the clouds and headed up that way to Coolum, across to Nambour, Mapleton, Lansboruogh, etc etc and back to Caloundra for some fish n chips - just home now.

Will have to do it on another clearer weekend !!
you make me jealous!!!
Yeah thats cool, we'll do it another time. Shredder's cooking something up at the moment so might see ya then ?
got my bells on already