RIP Darren Sheppard
I know Darren wasn't a busa member but he has many many friends at this club he was taken from us on Saturday in a freak accident at WSID, like many others I'm still coming to terms with the freak accident that happened.
Darren was one of the nicest & best guys in our sport you would ever meet He will be missed
He won Australian Mod Bike Championship the year before last he was very good
He allways loved racing & allways had fun doing it even if He got knock out of a race He would come out smiling & have time for anyone.

Condolences to the family.
Sad to hear about your friend simmo Condolences to the family & friends
R.I.P Darren
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Heard he was a real nice bloke too! Saw him racing/winning on One HD (ANDRA races) today!
Very sad news. Condolences to his family and friends...
My heart sank when I heard a news report this morning that one of Sydney's top bike dragsters was killed in a freak accident.

My condolences also to all his family, friends and supporters.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
WTF! Please pass on our condolences to the family.
I was out there today,very sad to see where it happened and the officials accounts of what happened.I was speaking to him just last friday.What people may not realise is alot of the andra officials and wsid staff are middle aged women who really do look out for us dragracers and they feel like theyve lost a son after knowing darren for so many years as we all have.Very sad to hear the news last night,my condolences to his family.
I am extremely saddened by your loss Simmo. A friend of mine knew him as well. Lets hope hes up there with Mark and the rest of the Busa gang fanging around up there.

R.I.P. Darren....
Smitten May Marky always be with me and guide me through life Smitten
im very sorry simmo , we only just lost a great member not long ago and now another rider is gone.i never had the pleasure of meeting darren but from what i read on here from other members he was a great guy and talked about with great affection.im sure all ANDRA staff are feeling his loss just has his freinds and family are. the drag raceing ferternaty are very close nitt group of family and freinds.they will all be feeling his loss

my prays and thourts are with his family and this time
Simmo always sad to read about such a loss and my thoughts go out to family and friends of Darren at this time. He now rides with so many of my own friends who have also sadly passed .
Pete
Our condolences to Darren's family and friends
RIP Brother
sad news indeed.... May he rest in peace.
Sorry to hear Simmo.

R.I.P Darren, condolences to friends and family.
[Image: hayabusa-5.jpg] [Image: HayabusaLogo-Grey.gif]
(09-11-2009, 03:38pm)BUSABAZZ Wrote: Sorry to hear Simmo.

R.I.P Darren, condolences to friends and family.

Unbelivable.RIP Darren.Im grieving at this bad news.At the drags he always came across as a real professional.My thoughts are with his family and friends.John.
SHEPHERD, Darren Lewis (Shep)
7th November, 2009 Late of Coogee
Beloved son of John and Liz (dec). Loving brother of Gaynor, Lisa and Nikky.
He will be greatly missed by his family, friends and the Racing Community of Australia.
Aged 40 Years.
"Be quick of the mark Shep".
A Celebration of the Life of SHEP will be held on Monday,
16th November, 2009, in the South Chapel of Forest Lawn
Crematorium, Camden Valley Way, Leppington, at 2.30 p.m.
Leppington 9606-5648
RIP Shep, you were always a dragbike champion, now you are a dragbike legend, you always had time for anyone willing for a chat, i bet your riding nitro harleys in the sky, you will be missed not just at WSID but at every track in the country.
7.95@175mph, that's gota make me the quickest dog groomer in OZ Biker
Pro StreetBike Smitten
Thanks to my crew and sponsors:
IM Compsoite Technologies www.imcomposite.com.au/
Country Brewer www.countrybrewer.com.au
Hydrodog Cranebrook http://www.hydrodog.com.au/