Vance and Hines CS One
Hey guys, has anyone seen these pipes or heard them? Opinions? Got a link here.

Tossing up between these, Brocks CT, or Tiforce, no idea which I want yet... Hmm...

http://www.vanceandhines.com/products/sp...csone.html
my mate has a set on his gen 2 and thinks there better than yoshi's

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hey Kev, can you give me more info?
Does he have the full exhaust?
What do you think they sound like/compare too?
Did he get them from a supplier here or sent from the US?

Any and all info would be appreciated, I really need to get rid of my stock logs.
its just a set of muffler

i think they have a better note than my yoshi's and look better as well and as for where he got them i think he ordered them through the shop he got the bike from ,
Oh ok, going by the vance and hines website you can actually get the headers to make them into a full exhaust, just waiting to hear back from them.
(29-11-2009, 12:16am)Sizygy Wrote: Oh ok, going by the vance and hines website you can actually get the headers to make them into a full exhaust, just waiting to hear back from them.

Hi Sizygy,

Keep us posted on the Hines, when I got the 09 I ordered the Micron GP pipes but no longer available, really like the look of this pipe. They look sweet would like to know more on build quality & how they sound & perform if you end up going this way of course!
(28-11-2009, 10:14pm)Sizygy Wrote: Hey guys, has anyone seen these pipes or heard them? Opinions? Got a link here.

Tossing up between these, Brocks CT, or Tiforce, no idea which I want yet... Hmm...

http://www.vanceandhines.com/products/sp...csone.html

Sizygy, I cant speak for anyone but Brocks on this subject, and to be honest, initally i was going to buy a 4>1 Carbon Acropovic for my K9, but let me say this; the help and after sales service from those at Brocks is fantastic, they are great communicators, cant do enough for you, awnser emails almost instantly (depending on the time of day here versus there), and are willing to knock their prices down a bit.
They also have back up and support for mapping etc, and also a forum for those who rum Brocks Exhausts on their site.
My 4>1 "CT" has arrived to my mates house, unfortunatley, im away working untill Dec 21, so i will have to wait before i can get my hands on it!
Thanks Troopmaster,
Vance and hines told me in total there headers and exhaust weigh about 28lbs or so, so I thought that was a bit heavy, I have a dual Brocks CT system on the way now so I'll see how it goes.
(05-12-2009, 08:50pm)Sizygy Wrote: Thanks Troopmaster,
Vance and hines told me in total there headers and exhaust weigh about 28lbs or so, so I thought that was a bit heavy, I have a dual Brocks CT system on the way now so I'll see how it goes.

Great struff Sizygy, dont forget to put a couple of pics up on the Brocks Exhaust thread in this section when you have fitted it!!! Pi_thumbsup
Pete will probably end up fitting it because i am hopeless at that sort of stuff ;)

But yeah I will.
(29-11-2009, 12:15am)big kev Wrote: its just a set of muffler

i think they have a better note than my yoshi's and look better as well and as for where he got them i think he ordered them through the shop he got the bike from ,

Hey Kev,
Anymore info on the Vance & Hines? Got a price today $1500 from local shop any idea what your mate paid? Or who can supply cheaper?

Steve.
Hi Guys,
I purchased the Vance & Hines CS one slip ons, fitted them Friday. The local dealer gave me 15% discount off retail. Each to thier own but I dont mind the look & a nice note, I suppose the main reason I went this way was for somthing differnt. Early days but can not complain about the quailty or style. Looks way better with the Rheem hot water systems removed not to mention the weight saving.

Steve.