Tathra............OMG!!!!!!
JUST BLOODY AWESOME!!!

To Heidi & Max
THANK YOU!!
ClapClapClapClapClap

Take it away guys................let all those who missed it know what they missed!!
AND LES!! Les was in charge of the accomodation!!

Thanks for that, I'm tired, sunburned and will never eat again. LET'S GO BACK NEXT WEEKEND!
Yep . . .pity about the rain though. - there just wasn't any, and they need rain desperately.

We had to deal with Bloody sinshine all weekend Pi_tongue

Thanks everyone, what a TOP time had by all Yes
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
Glad you enjoyed yourselves...I did.
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)
Hi everyone,

Jordo and I just got home to the Central Coast. Tired, Hungry and absolutely STOKED!!!

Thanks for a great weekend. Laugh's, great food, great company and enjoyed by all.

Cheers,

Jordan & Stephen.

P.S. Tired right now. Will post photo's tomorrow.
" Live the Vision "
Quote "When was the last time You did something for the First Time"
(06-12-2009, 02:12pm)1ArmedBandit Wrote:
JUST BLOODY AWESOME!!!

To Heidi & Max
THANK YOU!!
ClapClapClapClapClap

Take it away guys................let all those who missed it know what they missed!!

To think of it that some of the members missed out because they were scared of the rain - What rain can I ask?

We had a top time, was great to meet and greet so many members we haven't met before.

I will get with Tex tomorrow and see where the Frame thing will take us!

Tathra was just the most awesome venue. They loved having us and want us to go back there next year. Maybe we should just adopt Tathra as THE place to have our annual ride.

Thanks to everyone who came and had a great time, it was worth the time, money and effort to put it together. How goods were those breakfasts???
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
Glad to see you all had a great time and you all got home safely. Cant wait to see pics...
Smitten May Marky always be with me and guide me through life Smitten
thanks for organising a great weekend Heidi & Max , had a absolute ball , how good were those lamb shanks
(06-12-2009, 06:05pm)09sydrd Wrote: thanks for organising a great weekend Heidi & Max , had a absolute ball , how good were those lamb shanks
Good to meet you, that's a sought after colour my friend. You really enjoyed the Mt Darragh twisties from our conversation. Hope to mix the company next event.
Cheers mate!
Busanova
Just spoke with Joe the cameraman, pictures still need some editing but will be up by next week. He'll lodge an overview and give a price on quality produced close to A4 finished photos. He tells me the quality is outstanding and will donate $1 for each photo purchased towards Tex and Bundy's Prostrate Cancer Foundation of Oz. He tells me they were an absolute standout besides the two hoons (I wish) doing 100k+ wheelstands along Sapphire Drive.
What a blast!
Busanova
(06-12-2009, 06:05pm)09sydrd Wrote: thanks for organising a great weekend Heidi & Max , had a absolute ball , how good were those lamb shanks

Don't forget Les (Busdriver) mate, he organised the accommodation and did a great job of it. The three of us enjoyed putting it together. Same again next year perhaps??Lol3Lol3Lol3
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
(06-12-2009, 07:07pm)Madmax Wrote: Don't forget Les (Busdriver) mate, he organised the accommodation and did a great job of it. The three of us enjoyed putting it together. Same again next year perhaps??Lol3Lol3Lol3

+1 Max !!! Clap (pls see my separate thread)
It was a pleasure Guys & Gals, thatâ€s go again next weekend
What happens on the trip stays on the trip Pi_thumbsup so what happened with everyone in the group spa bath, stay at Tathra
A few of us would like to apologize to the locals for drinking the town dry on Southern comfort on Friday night Lol2
Thanks again Max, Heidi, Les & others for all the hard work Pi_thumbsup
& Suzuki Canberra woo hoo Trophy