Perth-Mid week ride
Who's up for a mid week run?

Dave
(14-12-2009, 03:30pm)Dave Wrote: Who's up for a mid week run?

Dave

Sorry Dave cant this week
Regards

Andy

Live life like it's the 2 minute warning
My Way is the Highway
When life throws you a curve..lean into it

Love to Dave , but some of us have to work Showback .
Sorry Dave, same with me too - back to the bush on Wednesday.
Trophy

What day and what time?
(14-12-2009, 10:53pm)Stuntrider666 Wrote: Trophy

What day and what time?

How does wednesday sound, in the morning?

Dave
Trophy
Thursday would be better for me, as I finish work 0700 on Wednesday.
Hi Dave,

Would love to take you up on the offer, unfortunately work comes first.Undecided
Hope to see you on the 23rd at the "Left Bank"
Cheers,
Rob.

Dave

Dave how long of a ride were you talking about, I maybe able to squeeze in a quick one first thing in the morning depending on destination etc.

I would have to agree with Stuntrider666 Thursday would be better for me if I can get a fair bit done but I'm extremely flat out, you no that time of year and all and I'm back at work on Friday hence the reason for a quicky (ride that is).

Yes to all you other WA Guys I'm working weekends againnnnnnn.

Anyway PM me and Stuntrider666 where you were thinking of going and I can let you know from there, realistically I'm probably only 50% chance anyway but give me some details and I can work out from there what I can squeeze in.

Cheers Rev004
(15-12-2009, 12:01pm)Rev004 Wrote:

Dave

Dave how long of a ride were you talking about, I maybe able to squeeze in a quick one first thing in the morning depending on destination etc.

I would have to agree with Stuntrider666 Thursday would be better for me if I can get a fair bit done but I'm extremely flat out, you no that time of year and all and I'm back at work on Friday hence the reason for a quicky (ride that is).

Anyway PM me and Stuntrider666 where you were thinking of going and I can let you know from there, realistically I'm probably only 50% chance anyway but give me some details and I can work out from there what I can squeeze in.

Cheers Rev004

yeah was asleep for this one anyhow sometimes I can make a midweek run again same as you guys how long and where too etc but Otherwise I am up for it
(16-12-2009, 01:47am)horone1 Wrote:
(15-12-2009, 12:01pm)Rev004 Wrote:

Dave

Cheers Rev004

yeah was asleep for this one anyhow sometimes I can make a midweek run again same as you guys how long and where too etc but Otherwise I am up for it

horone1 see what I mean!!!