Admin Team is stood down
It is with great reluctance that I have now stood down all admins belonging to the current admin team, due to discord amongst its members. Any admin team have to work in unison and harmony, when not it can no longer function effectively. So I am left with little choice but to stand them down. However that does not mean that any one of them cannot return in being an admin, just if they do it will have to be part of a team that are able to work together.

So my intention is to form a new team that will be able to commence its duties as board admins starting from Jan. 1 2010 Until then admin duties will be left to myself and DJ if he so wishes. I may not read all posts if however you feel a post needs the consideration of an admin, please report it with the 'report' button available or PM me.

Those wishing to nominate themselves and or nominate another with acceptance of the nominee, will be considered for the position/s. This will not be a vote nor a popularity contest. But a consideration of who may best fill the position/s.

Let me just add, that I will not tolerate flaming or personal attacks against any one individual. I will take immediate and harsh action to any who abuse this board. May I remind you we are now in the season of Good Will and Cheer to others, I trust that you will all show that in your posts for the remaining part of the year.

One further matter is to advise you that this board will be closed to all for Christmas and Boxing Day when you should be spending time with your family and not here. But theres an added reason in seeing our CPU usage stats which were having problems with, when the board is shut down for 2 days. It will close just before midnight of the 24th and reopen just after midnight the 27th. allowing 2 full days of non usage.

Finally just in Wishing you one and all a very Merry Christmas and Seasonal Greetings.

Volvi

PS. This thread is open for discussions and nominations without any flaming.
[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.
Dont worry im not nominating myself!!!

What I going to do tho is say the current team has done a good job in tough conditions and maybe if all parties are interested in coming back on, possibly trying to work out there difference of opinion(maybe at a neutral place with myself with a big stick mediating). If not id say Heidi has provided consistent and pretty fair moderation as has Rod(sorry to the other members if i have left you out. not intentional) anyway thats my two bob. hopefully everything stays ship shape and we dont loose the plot. i thought the board over recent months was heading in a pretty good direction in terms of content and moderation. anyway peace out and merry christmas
Regards

Dan
(11-12-2009, 11:27am)Volvi Wrote: It is with great reluctance that I have now stood down all admins belonging to the current admin team, due to discord amongst its members. Any admin team have to work in unison and harmony, when not it can no longer function effectively. So I am left with little choice but to stand them down. However that does not mean that any one of them cannot return in being an admin, just if they do it will have to be part of a team that are able to work together.
So my intention is to form a new team that will be able to commence its duties as board admins starting from Jan. 1 2010 Until then admin duties will be left to myself and DJ if he so wishes. I may not read all posts if however you feel a post needs the consideration of an admin, please report it with the 'report' button available or PM me.
Those wishing to nominate themselves and or nominate another with acceptance of the nominee, will be considered for the position/s. This will not be a vote nor a popularity contest. But a consideration of who may best fill the position/s.
Let me just add, that I will not tolerate flaming or personal attacks against any one individual. I will take immediate and harsh action to any who abuse this board. May I remind you we are now in the season of Good Will and Cheer to others, I trust that you will all show that in your posts for the remaining part of the year.
One further matter is to advise you that this board will be closed to all for Christmas and Boxing Day when you should be spending time with your family and not here. But theres an added reason in seeing our CPU usage stats which were having problems with, when the board is shut down for 2 days. It will close just before midnight of the 24th and reopen just after midnight the 27th. allowing 2 full days of non usage.
Finally just in Wishing you one and all a very Merry Christmas and Seasonal Greetings.
Volvi

To All Fellow AHC Members,

It's a shame when things have to come to this.....but some times actions like this are for the greater good!

I personally would like to thank the whole (recently defunct) admin team for all their effort & hard work. Clap

I have made some great friends here (admin & ord. members alike) and shared some great moments as well.....and I hope to continue to do so in the future!?! Undecided

I look forward to the current situation being able to be rectified asap, so that we can all enjoy (as one strong & united club), a very happy new year, filled with lots of good times and great rides Biker

keep it FUN,
bazman.
Coolsmiley
(11-12-2009, 01:08pm)bazman Wrote:
(11-12-2009, 11:27am)Volvi Wrote: It is with great reluctance that I have now stood down all admins belonging to the current admin team, due to discord amongst its members. Any admin team have to work in unison and harmony, when not it can no longer function effectively. So I am left with little choice but to stand them down. However that does not mean that any one of them cannot return in being an admin, just if they do it will have to be part of a team that are able to work together.
Volvi

To All Fellow AHC Members,

It's a shame when things have to come to this.....but some times actions like this are for the greater good!

I personally would like to thank the whole (recently defunct) admin team for all their effort & hard work. Clap

I have made some great friends here (admin & ord. members alike) and shared some great moments as well.....and I hope to continue to do so in the future!?! Undecided

I look forward to the current situation being able to be rectified asap, so that we can all enjoy (as one strong & united club), a very happy new year, filled with lots of good times and great rides Biker

keep it FUN,
bazman.
Coolsmiley

i could not agree more baz Pi_thumbsup
What on earth did i miss now????

:S
(11-12-2009, 02:09pm)NEMESIS Wrote: What on earth did i miss now????

ya snooze.....ya lose, Nem. ReadConfusedPi_tongue

Lol3

Don't you hate it when you turn up after the party has finished and the fire brigade is mopping up?

Maybe there will be a book, and/or a movie.

Forming-storming-norming-performing.........

Camel
(11-12-2009, 02:18pm)Camel Wrote:

Lol3

Don't you hate it when you turn up after the party has finished and the fire brigade is mopping up?

Maybe there will be a book, and/or a movie.

Forming-storming-norming-performing.........

Camel

Lol3RollLol3
.....how 'bout a tv sit-com?!?
i'll nominate myself probably not the best thing but i'd be happy to keep this forum happy and a alot of fun, even tho i don't ride a busa everytime i get on here i love seeing what everyone is doing to their bikes and it makes me more eager to get my own!
(11-12-2009, 01:08pm)bazman Wrote: To All Fellow AHC Members,

keep it FUN,
bazman.
Coolsmiley

Hear, hear!!!.................(does reducing the font size of quotes help the CPU dramas??)
(11-12-2009, 04:54pm)Crane Wrote:
(11-12-2009, 01:08pm)bazman Wrote: To All Fellow AHC Members,

keep it FUN,
bazman.
Coolsmiley

Hear, hear!!!.................(does reducing the font size of quotes help the CPU dramas??)

I dunno mate......I just like makin' ppl SQUINT !!!! Pi_tongue
I would like to nominate
Heidi
Rod
Astro

All have been responsible, consistent, open and honest in their actions.
My Vote:-

Heidi
Rod
Astro

I dont know what went on, I too always miss the bus, but hay I have always thought this forum has been one of the best going round. Dont spoil it, I really believe we all are here because of the common interest and thats our ride. Its not how good you are, how fast you are, how much money you put into your ride, who is the flashiest, nor gutsiest.
Its all about JUST US, we ride the Hayabusa, and we stand out from the rest. I would hate to think this forum has a dark side, maybe I should take my rose coloured glasses off, maybe not.
I am proud of this Forum and I am pround of the people who are in it.
Look at the good, we put our hands out when a member has gone down, or if his ride is in need of parts and its owner needs a break. These are just two of the reasons that stand out for me. I will not give up on a forum like this.

Good luck Volvi in the new nominations and thanks to the previous admin staff. We should only strive for being the BEST, as thats what we represent.

Thats my say.
Stephen V
" Live the Vision "
Quote "When was the last time You did something for the First Time"
(11-12-2009, 06:12pm)Vellaterra Wrote: I dont know what went on, I too always miss the bus, but hay I have always thought this forum has been one of the best going round. Dont spoil it, I really believe we all are here because of the common interest and thats our ride. Its not how good you are, how fast you are, how much money you put into your ride, who is the flashiest, nor gutsiest.
Its all about JUST US, we ride the Hayabusa, and we stand out from the rest. I would hate to think this forum has a dark side, maybe I should take my rose coloured glasses off, maybe not.
I am proud of this Forum and I am pround of the people who are in it.
Look at the good, we put our hands out when a member has gone down, or if his ride is in need of parts and its owner needs a break. These are just two of the reasons that stand out for me. I will not give up on a forum like this.

Good luck Volvi in the new nominations and thanks to the previous admin staff. We should only strive for being the BEST, as thats what we represent.

Thats my say.
Stephen V

Pi_thumbsup +1 Coolsmiley