Power Commander Q
G'day all, you guys in the know could you tell me if a Power Commander would be suitable for myself.

I'm in the south west of NSW in a small town outside Mildura VIC. As far as I know only the TAFE in Mildura has a dyno for bikes. So the probability of travelling big miles else-where for some TEKA and dyno time is high.

Would it be worth while to tune my Busa by purchasing a Power Commander and using the suitable down load off the Power Commander site ?

"M312-012 - Yoshimura Duplex full exhaust and stock or aftermarket air filter"

I guess the bottom line is can I tune my Busa to a satisfactory level with a Power Commander and down load ??

Or can you suggest other options.

Cheers Rich

<i></i>
It's all good

Edited by: fasterfaster1 at: 21/5/06 9:53 pm
<i>Edited by: fasterfaster1 at: 21/5/06 10:00 pm
</i>
It's all good

<i>Edited by: fasterfaster1 at: 21/5/06 10:02 pm
</i>
It's all good

<i>Edited by: fasterfaster1 at: 21/5/06 10:02 pm
</i>
So FF1 how do you tweak the ECU ??

Strangely enough I thought Power Commaders would have been popular on this site.

Cheers Rich <i></i>
FF1, so a TEKA or Yosh Box both need dyno time for the tune??

Cheers Rich <i></i>
Rich do you know Andy Hiscox, he is in Mildura & can tekka your bike , Busa owner too <i></i>
Thanks Maj750t, I made that very enquiry today and found that Andy is now in Merbein. Slipped away from work this afternoon and pressed my face against Andy's work shop window like a big kid I have Tuesday morning off so I'll return then. Can't wait.

Cheers Rich <i></i>
Rich if you go to PC2 on a 1999-2000 mod unit I have some maps but you will have to fine tune it to yours, its not hard but will take a bit of time to get it right. I have slip on's on mine at large air box mod.

Cheers Robert
Aren't all 'busas Copper, the others are just a poor slow copies !!!!!<i></i>
It's all good

<i>Edited by: fasterfaster1 at: 21/5/06 10:04 pm
</i>
I thought that all pc2,s are being superceded by pc3usb,s <i></i>
I'am a bit confused, if the PC is a waste why then do 99% of the racers use them?eg the supersports where there is no cam replacements. Faster when do you need a PC?? Cheers,
Kawasuki<i></i>
motec ,haltech if i were going down that path ? If you are going to do a job right they are your best options , but y bother your average rider couldnt yous the power anyway <i></i>
It's all good

<i>Edited by: fasterfaster1 at: 21/5/06 10:05 pm
</i>
It's all good

<i>Edited by: fasterfaster1 at: 21/5/06 10:03 pm
</i>