Damage to the Black Busa,+ QBE
Great to hear a good news story Max.

Now . . . if you just go a little faster next time you might be able to skip over those big bumps and not break her again!! . . .oh hang on, you were in the front weren't you Lol3 (the bling with sting!)
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
(19-03-2010, 12:32pm)Ward P Wrote: Great to hear a good news story Max.

Now . . . if you just go a little faster next time you might be able to skip over those big bumps and not break her again!! . . .oh hang on, you were in the front weren't you Lol3 (the bling with sting!)

Hey Wardy, when it was corners you and your girl were corners in front of the black busa mate, you certainly got that old copper head of your's motivated. Been riding her long??Lol3Lol3Lol3 Even Josh couldn't catch you and you had your girl on the back. Very impressive riding old man, very impressivePi_thumbsup
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
IT goes on - Time to re-insure the BlackMax, you've probably seen the photos if not the bike in her finished guise.

Last year they refused to continue the agreed $24 even though I had continued to sopend money on her. They eventually said the most they would insure her for was $17K. I had left my run too late and as it was the last day I was covered I agreed.

I again approached QBE, when that time came around. and got a decisive "No" they would not continue the agreed $17k and instead offered $15K and no more. I took photos, sent a reinvigorated list of bling bling and additions and got a "$18k and no more" offer. So off shopping around with a fortnight to go before the end of the policy.
I only got as far as Shannon's, sent photos, and the list, they came back with an offer to insure her for $20k and at only $20 over the premium offered by QBE for $18k.

I went back to QBE with Shannon's offer and got a decisive "NO" to any increase over their offer. Goodbye QBE and welcome Shannon's.
After many years with QBE and a couple of claims which they processed quickly and agreeably I was loath to leave QBE.

I'll put the photos abnd list up a little later.

Heya Max...Very Happy

Shannons have treated me, and a few others I know, pretty good over the years....certainly no [big] complaints anyway!! Pi_thumbsup

...juz curious what your yearly premium is for that amount of cover??? Undecided PM me if you prefer...

Coolsmiley
http://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/...?tid=18140

When I finally settled with SCUMBAG QBE, they then defaulted on the court interest which was enough to buy about 12 new Busa,s.
As far as I'm concerned, QBE's Debt to me is still not settled & the interest is still accumulating at well over $ 1,000 per day.

http://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/...?tid=18140
The BlackMax.
[Image: P1110383_zpsf2603c16.jpg]
[Image: P1110378_zps10566d33.jpg]
[Image: P1110377_zps24a49c9d.jpg]
[Image: P1110376_zps51c93558.jpg]
[Image: P1110375_zps5ca91e58.jpg]
[Image: P1110374_zps475d5ccd.jpg]
[Image: P1110370_zps95bca4c3.jpg]

Still thinking of a 240 back wheel and single sided swingarm, but don't want to loose the way she handles! Just love this bike.SmittenSmittenSmitten
Still a stunning looking bike max
Thanks Kevtherev.

Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
I dealt with Belinda a fortnight ago.. Great service.wrote my stolen wr250r and paid me market value.off today to nsw and towns ville in the 31st to pick up my xt660r and riding it to Newman.all my vehicle s are insured with QBE.
Don't tempt fate,TAUNT IT!

(22-03-2013, 05:02am)bazman Wrote: Heya Max...Very Happy

Shannons have treated me, and a few others I know, pretty good over the years....certainly no [big] complaints anyway!! Pi_thumbsup

...juz curious what your yearly premium is for that amount of cover??? Undecided PM me if you prefer...

Coolsmiley

$861 pa mate. And they'll accept 12 even payments of $71+ per month with no additional monies due to monthly repayments. Shannons have their shit together, no two ways about that!

im with shannons $67 a month for 8k