***FREE GROG***
Ha ha ha......NO SUCH LUCK, suckerzzz Scary !!!!

Okay All You Piss-Heads, now that I've got your attention...

Ya wanna know the cheapest place to score your next slab of beer??? Drool
Or that favourite bottle of jim beam / jacky D. / southern comfort / bundy rum, etc,etc,etc...??? Drool

WooHoo > > > > No more buying a bottle of your favourite plonk.....and then discovering it $10 cheaper around the corner !!!! Yes

Juz click this link, and don't forget to save it in your "favourites".....coz when the cupboard is bare, you'd be Idiot2 not to refer to it every time you feel like a drink (or ten)!!

http://www.boozle.com.au/

happy hangovers to ya,
bazman.
Coolsmiley

ps:- no written thanks required.....just send money, gifts, goods & chattels, virgins, blow-up dolls (preferably stain-free), big-breasted blonde nympho's (again stain-free, if possible), etc, etc to my place (will pay postage.....if under 60kgs)
Gee Bazman your a very needy man... LOL
Smitten May Marky always be with me and guide me through life Smitten
(05-01-2010, 01:57pm)Fifi_Sutho Wrote: Gee Bazman your a very needy man... LOL

ha ha ha......i'm not about needs > > > i'm all about WANTS !!!! Lol3

.....damn, after lookin' at this w/site, i guess i betta re-configure my NY resolutions juzza little ?!?! Lol3
baz Knuppel2Knuppel2Knuppel2Knuppel2 come out side mate we need to talk to you about you teaseing me and some other members ok its just not form ok Knuppel2

we will have a long talk at the drinks nite if you turn up
Great find Bazman, will definately be using the site.Pi_thumbsup
'The more professional you are, the closer you get to your client' Leon.

Good ol' Aussies doing it again with a website dedicated to all our alcohol needs.
I gave up drinking a few years back, but for the price I just found on a bottle of Jack
it's almost worth becoming an alco again. Drool
When I lived in Sydney in 78-80 there was a band called the "Free Beer band" I remember the Orrie down the Rocks advertised "Free Beer tonight!" went along and the place was jam packed as usual with Free Beer playing in the corner most laughed at the funny side and the band was pretty good anyway Lol2