Fire damages Broadmeadow Kawasaki dealership
http://www.theherald.com.au/news/local/n...21899.aspx
/
Kawasaki dealership No great loss Very Happy
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Not a great loss bike-wise, but they had a pretty wide range of riding gear. Yeah it was a Kwakka dealership, but it beat the hell outta buying from Frasers or Boyds (local Suzuki dealership - smug, arrogant piece of crap - my opinion only).
kawasaki is like the kangaroo footy team, not required. hi rod!
[Image: bmr.gif]
IMO Kwaka's have an important place in the biking world. It's somewhere down the bottom, just above Ducati Wm
Photobucket

Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs.
(11-01-2010, 05:42pm)mybb Wrote: kawasaki is like the kangaroo footy team, not required. hi rod!

Im in Melb at the moment and my Car is parked in the QV Building am i getting warm Knuppel2
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
(11-01-2010, 08:39pm)ROD Wrote: am i getting warm Knuppel2

I suppose that depends on if your wearing a cardigan or not
Regards

Dan
If you were at QV then you were warm, probably about 43degress warm..
[Image: bmr.gif]
Trophy

Comments are a little harsh on Kawasaki. I am a big lover of Kawasaki, and only own the Busa because it is a shit load better, in my opinion, than the ZX14. I love all bikes.
kawasaki's are an important part of the motorcycling world. they keep the riff raff off the harleys which in turn allows more of the upper class riff raff to ride the harleys thus keeping them all off the suzuki's
Regards

Dan
theres a member on here who's son works at kawasaki newcastle. hope all the workers get looked after.
/
(12-01-2010, 12:48pm)[UNIT] Wrote: theres a member on here who's son works at kawasaki newcastle. hope all the workers get looked after.

Yeh thats the main thing we can shit and stir about crappy old Kwakers but have to remember the put food on the table for some .Pi_thumbsup
So they are good for something Very Happy
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Kawasaki sales must have been a bit slow!
You're surely not suggesting an insurance scam.......who would do such a thing...the audacity!!!!!!!