St John ambulance Course for Motorcyclists
hey guys i stumbled across this on another forum,i had a read of the website and im looking to do this corse when i have spare time . its just something other riders should do as well as it may well help or save the life of another person

http://www.stjohnnsw.com.au/tc_mfa.html
I've got advanced accreditation with St Johns and it is the best thing you can do for you mates. I've used it quite a few times now. I don't want to use it again, but I know I will.
just re done mine last week,thats the third time now,and work pays 4 it so that makes even betterTrophy
born to be mild
1 of the best things about this corse is it teaches you about motoecycle crash trama , and it deals with motorcycle related injuries. i think its imperative that all riders young and old should be doing these corses when there starting out riding
& keep your CPR up to date. Usually its a yearly thing.

I can't vouch enough for First Aid skills. & when in doubt, stay on the phone to the 000 girls/guys, they will give you great pre hospital care info & if its serious enough, usually a paramedic will plug in on the call. So I say just talk about what you see, they will make the clinical decisions.
Go hard, or Go home!
(22-01-2010, 12:22pm)Missy_Moo Wrote: & keep your CPR up to date. Usually its a yearly thing.

I can't vouch enough for First Aid skills. & when in doubt, stay on the phone to the 000 girls/guys, they will give you great pre hospital care info & if its serious enough, usually a paramedic will plug in on the call. So I say just talk about what you see, they will make the clinical decisions.
Every three years for us as seniors, however, St Johns are trying to get them to put uds through yearly for a day's refresher than three yearly and taking 2 days.

Good interesting stuff usable at home, work, on the road etc. It would be excellent to see all school kids get run through basic fiurst aid then in workplaces. Pi_thumbsupPi_thumbsupPi_thumbsup
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!