HELP PLEASE ITS GOT ME STUMPED
(02-02-2010, 06:56pm)king 62 Wrote: thanks everyone 4 all your help,i think i might know now what it could be.
about a week ago a got a new sprockets and chain put on,and on the way to work today i went real slow too try and pin point where the noies is coming from,and sounds like its coming more from the front sprocket,so i rang up my bike fix it man and he said he we pick it up tomorrow and take it to the shop so it could of been something he did wrong,so i can only wait now,i miss my baby and it hasent even gone yetLol3
YES I WILL LET EVERYONE KNOW WHAT IT WAS WHEN I FIND OUT
HOPE ITS JUST SOMETHING SMALLPi_freak

It may be your front sprocket, if you have just had a after marked one it may not have the rubber coating on it.
could be your rotor wave washers going it allows rotor to rattle a lot over bumps
wiggle the rotors front to back and side to side or remove wheel and bounce it
picking the bike up today, oooooooooooooh yeeeeeeeeeeer about fuckin time,i we let u know what thay done to it when i pick it up and how muchPi_freak
born to be mild
Coolsmileyfront bearings store issue / ask daniel - Cheers
(26-02-2010, 07:10am)king 62 Wrote: picking the bike up today, oooooooooooooh yeeeeeeeeeeer about fuckin time,i we let u know what thay done to it when i pick it up and how muchPi_freak
well i got my baby back,but i havent had much time to ride her yet, its that time of the year at work ,that means i have no life at the moment
just eat ,sleep,work,life sucks sometimes,
anyway thay did a whole lot of shit to the bike,which set me back about
$2,300 well it would of been a bit cheaper but a got some extras done as well,like the valves checked.
all the noies was from the gearbox i dont know much about gearboxs but here is a list on some of the parts thay replaced.
bearing 30*62*23.8
bearing
roller bearing
bearing
bush 6th drive gear
bush3rd &4th driven
bush 2nd driven
gear assy primary driven
if u can understand that well done,all i know i got my baby back,i did get a k&n filter as well.
i got braided brake lines too fit,its just finding the tme
born to be mild
(12-03-2010, 08:00pm)king 62 Wrote: well i got my baby back,but i havent had much time to ride her yet, its that time of the year at work ,that means i have no life at the moment
$2,300 well it would of been a bit cheaper but a got some extras done as well,like the valves checked.
all the noies was from the gearbox i dont know much about gearboxs but here is a list on some of the parts thay replaced.
bearing 30*62*23.8
bearing
roller bearing
bearing
bush 6th drive gear
bush3rd &4th driven
bush 2nd driven
gear assy primary driven
if u can understand that well done,all i know i got my baby back,i did get a k&n filter as well.

Good on ya - finally got your bike back.
Question
what year & how many KMs is your bike and is the primary issue rectified?

Cheers,
Bill
(13-03-2010, 09:08am)Bill Gaheer Wrote:
(12-03-2010, 08:00pm)king 62 Wrote: well i got my baby back,but i havent had much time to ride her yet, its that time of the year at work ,that means i have no life at the moment
bearing 30*62*23.8
bearing
roller bearing
bearing
bush 6th drive gear
bush3rd &4th driven
bush 2nd driven
gear assy primary driven

Good on ya - finally got your bike back.
Question
what year & how many KMs is your bike and is the primary issue rectified?

Cheers,
Bill

hi bill its a 05 done 52 thou now and all is good the primary issue is a new cluch basket im not sure why thay called it primary
cheers john
born to be mild
"could be your rotor wave washers going it allows rotor to rattle a lot over bumps
wiggle the rotors front to back and side to side or remove wheel and bounce it"

This is what I meant to say - put much better here.

I've also got loud gear changes which I've been told are down to the clutch basket. Many people who diagnose the noisy stuff on my bike tell me that it's just noisy and maybe annoying, but has no effect on performance. Anyone disagree?

With earplugs and helmet I can't hear the loud gear changes or rattly cam chain. Last mechanic had a look and told me all is fine unless I want to fork out around $1100 to fix the noises. Doesn't seem worth it!

Having got rid of the disc brake noise, I'll do the clutch basket myself at some point, but otherwise good ear plugs are cheaper.
Carpe Diem!
good to see its sorted kingy, when things settle we'll all go for a blast
cheers bloke
heres a pic of my 1st busa, still wish i had her

[Image: 583b3abf-1.jpg]