2010 MotoGp
Onya Rev004, Trophy

....another fantastic write-up, mate! You sure know how to get all of us slackers here "up to speed" !!! ClapPi_thumbsupClap

Coolsmiley
When is the race being played please?

We have fox but don't subscribe to the sport channels. Will any of the HD or other free to air channels be playing or replaying the race please?

Regards.

Max
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
(10-04-2010, 09:41pm)Madmax Wrote: When is the race being played please?

We have fox but don't subscribe to the sport channels. Will any of the HD or other free to air channels be playing or replaying the race please?

Regards.

Max

Hi Max,

One HD has exclusive rights to the MotoGP for Australia. I found this by ringing Foxtel to understand why it was not on at all. Not even replays!!

So you can see the qualifying at 9am Sunday EST and the race at about 5.15am? EST. Obviously this is a live feed now and the 125's and Moto2's will preceed the main event.

Hope that helps. oh, and watch for Ben Spies... The man is a gun!
(10-04-2010, 10:52pm)Toecutter Wrote:
(10-04-2010, 09:41pm)Madmax Wrote: When is the race being played please?

Regards.

Max

Hi Max,

One HD has exclusive rights to the MotoGP for Australia. I found this by ringing Foxtel to understand why it was not on at all. Not even replays!!

So you can see the qualifying at 9am Sunday EST and the race at about 5.15am? EST. Obviously this is a live feed now and the 125's and Moto2's will preceed the main event.

Hope that helps. oh, and watch for Ben Spies... The man is a gun!

I'm sure Spies has wings mate - he is the only man to beat Mladin in how long!!!

Is that the race going to play at 5.15 am Sunday or Monday bloke?

Cheers
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
(10-04-2010, 11:16pm)Madmax Wrote: Is that the race going to play at 5.15 am Sunday or Monday bloke?

Cheers

Monday Morning 5.30am, Live. The qualifying session being shown at 9am today on channel One is delayed. Have a look here for 125 and moto2 times :-)

http://ten.com.au/tvguide_search.html
hey Rev004,

fanx 4 tha update, mate Pi_thumbsup missed the race due to my stoopid shi(f)t work and haven't been able to see a replay juz yet......sounds like i missed a good one!
(13-04-2010, 10:21am)bazman Wrote: hey Rev004,

fanx 4 tha update, mate Pi_thumbsup missed the race due to my stoopid shi(f)t work and haven't been able to see a replay juz yet......sounds like i missed a good one!

No Worries bazman I was in the same boat N/S myself so no what you mean when you go on about shift work, but I do have it recorded just haven't had time to watch it yet.

Cheers Rev004
i've gotta ask. why does stoner feel the need to win every race by 5 minutes? he clearly had the edge and a handy lead. why does rossi win so often? he rides as hard as he needs to to win. you never see rossi win by half a lap. all stoner had to do was stay in front. conserve the bike and tyres knowing if he was threatened, he could of upped the pace if needed. big difference between champions like rossi who ride smart and also-rans like stoner who beat themselves. sorry to be brutal, but like 2 or 3 races last year, with stoner, you could have put ya house on this one.............
(14-04-2010, 04:06pm)bigjay Wrote: i've gotta ask. why does stoner feel the need to win every race by 5 minutes? he clearly had the edge and a handy lead. why does rossi win so often? he rides as hard as he needs to to win. you never see rossi win by half a lap. all stoner had to do was stay in front. conserve the bike and tyres knowing if he was threatened, he could of upped the pace if needed. big difference between champions like rossi who ride smart and also-rans like stoner who beat themselves. sorry to be brutal, but like 2 or 3 races last year, with stoner, you could have put ya house on this one.............

YesPi_thumbsupBiker
(14-04-2010, 04:06pm)bigjay Wrote: i've gotta ask. why does stoner feel the need to win every race by 5 minutes? he clearly had the edge and a handy lead. why does rossi win so often? he rides as hard as he needs to to win. you never see rossi win by half a lap. all stoner had to do was stay in front. conserve the bike and tyres knowing if he was threatened, he could of upped the pace if needed. big difference between champions like rossi who ride smart and also-rans like stoner who beat themselves. sorry to be brutal, but like 2 or 3 races last year, with stoner, you could have put ya house on this one.............

yeah, i know what ur saying, bigjay.......

but ya gotta remember, he IS still relatively young (compared to Rossi), so he doesn't always race with the coolest head! He'll work it all out sooner, rather than later, for sure!!

remember the great #34.......Shwantzy was a classic "win it or bin it" type of racer for the most part of his career in 500cc GP......and in the latter part of his career he started to see the error of his ways and started to adapt and adjust his style to suit!

Stoner will work it out, he's young enough, more than talented enough, and definately got at least another title in him, maybe more?!? Trophy

But in the meantime, I'm certainly gonna enjoy the fierce battles these two are gonna continue to wage against each other!!! YesPi_thumbsup

Coolsmiley
Damn volcano.. How can a pile of rocks on the other side of the planet screw up so much for us?!?!?