first claim
firstly mia=surfabusa explanation...i disappeared from board for a few months due to personal issues which were non bike related

I had forgotten log in details so joined as mia06..Missing In Action

anway had a small off about 7 months ago,a patch of oil in the middle of round about,light grazes and scratches to cosmetics and was unsure about claiming until about 2 weeks ago

i have seen several bad reports about swann here on the board but i have found them very good thus far

the outsourced assesssor was an absolute arse not to mention down right rude, not turning up to not 1 but 2 scheduled appointments and on top of that had a," i could not care less attitude" when the repairer simply asked as to when might i expect you as i have other things to attend to other then waiting around for 2 days for you to arrive.,bullshited saying he never made earlier appointments thankfully i kept his sms saying otherwise

called swann,they appoligised to both the repairer and to myself,sarah from customer service provided exactly that a good service..thank you

swann called repairer said dont worry about assessor sent photos in and we will assess from office

next afternoon swann called and told repairer to go ahead and called myself as well.
2 other people called as well from swann the head assessor and team leader and both appoligised about outsourced assessor

no complaints from this end

the repairer which i also recommend without hesitationBikerPi_thumbsup[/color] may want to add to this post, .......................
If only I had the same service through RACV.
The assesor turned up, lost the quotes, gave Suzuki the wrong fax number, never spoke to the claims department, said after 4 weeks he "may need a second look", mixed up the second time quote with another job and then lied about ever getting any quotes in the first place.

The claims department said: "this may sound bad coming from our end but we have no idea what is going on".
It took endless phone calls from both myself and Suzuki to get RACV sorted. In the end it took 5 weeks to get an authorisation out of them (That was only after placing a formal complaint) and it was only verbal so Suzuki could not put their invoice through anyway. Got that sorted and finaly a repaired bike.

Big thanks to Suzuki who went above and beyond helping me sort it all out and did the work in two days ($5700 damage) from the time we got the authorisation.
Aaaaaaaaaaaaah the ASS essor Coolsmiley the one that after waiting around for the second day finally rang at 3 pm and asked where the town was ? Then when I stated that I had now waited around for two days for him to show up replied with one word "Whatever" Wtf The next sound he heard was the same noise a truck makes whilst reversing.
But on the positive side when Swann was notified regards the situation a genuine apology was given Pi_thumbsup I was then politely asked if I could submit photos of the damage as per the quote and within 24 hours recieved written authority for repair. Credit where it is due as far as Swann was concerned ten out of ten for any action that was in their power to control. As for the ASS essor I'm sure after a well placed call to his superiors also was Ass kicked
All calls with Swann where polite, professional and displayed an honest lets get the problem sorted and the customers bike fixed attitude Clap
hell i just checked my own post ,my english teacher would be rolling over in her grave reading the above, i was also married to a high school english teacher for 8 yrs, guess i must not have paid to much attention to either of them Lol3

sorry if it was a bit bumpy to read,
I didunt sea eny misteaks init. yor speling lookd normul wen I red it. Lol3