Near 10 days off, me thinks a ride is in order.
Either or...lol de-stress is the key.

I'll put the mud map out of the direction of travel. (Once I by-pass all the flooding inbetween me and the Qld border) Ha Hell no, I am so looking forward to this little hike around the countryside. The new year trip home had me keen as after seeing some of the countryside on the way back. I can't get enough of country or coastal, anything makes me happy. (Including mean ass dust storms)

I've started the packing as I'll be away for the week prior to leaving. Then a quick turn around to head south again, the grin will be a mile wide once I hit the Qld boarder, can't help it - I don't consider myself out of the backyard until I cross the line.

Busanova I'll PM with details but I'll be downt that way for scenic tour North.
Go hard, or Go home!
Well I finally got around to installing my fender eliminator. lol it's been a while since I last tinkered on anything mechanical. But its on, the LED works! ha! And its had a big clean and shine.

It's starting to feel like a road trip (minus the missing week next week) ha haa..... and to top off a great day I think I've finally found a decent mechanic service locally. Now to study <drops shoulders and slinks off....>
Go hard, or Go home!
(10-03-2010, 06:20pm)Missy_Moo Wrote: Well I finally got around to installing my fender eliminator. lol it's been a while since I last tinkered on anything mechanical. But its on, the LED works! ha! And its had a big clean and shine.

It's starting to feel like a road trip (minus the missing week next week) ha haa..... and to top off a great day I think I've finally found a decent mechanic service locally. Now to study <drops shoulders and slinks off....>

Hpow about a picture of your steed girl?

Are you on a gen 1 or gen 2?

Cheers

Max
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
Gen 2 LTD white!

I thought I had posted it, aggggggggggggeeeeeeeeeeesssss ago...
Go hard, or Go home!
(10-03-2010, 11:57pm)Missy_Moo Wrote: Gen 2 LTD white!

I thought I had posted it, aggggggggggggeeeeeeeeeeesssss ago...

With the pain killers I'm on, yesterday is a long time ago. Sorry mate, is it one of those really quick white girls bikes? Love them a lot!

Max
It was on my FB, just changed it tonight, but should be a photo at least hiding in there.
New laptop none of the photo's loaded onto it.
Go hard, or Go home!
(11-03-2010, 12:13am)Missy_Moo Wrote: It was on my FB, just changed it tonight, but should be a photo at least hiding in there.
New laptop none of the photo's loaded onto it.

I'll go have a look. Gotta love those white Hayabusas, a perfect Girls Bike.

Max
Well just got a rego tube thingymebob for the rego label. From what I was reading its not illegal in Qld, (or correct me guys) gonna put it on anyways & take it from there.
Go hard, or Go home!
Hope ur not heading down this way too soon Missy_Moo,

showers predicted in Syd/W'gong for at least the next 4 days....Storm

Coolsmiley
leaving north Qld 20th or 21st, bugger the rain its a permanent thing here. (the ol postie coming out in me) Ride come rain, hail or shine....

I'll pack a snorkle cos I'm not very tall...
But I do loooove the rain.
Go hard, or Go home!
Darn cyclone!!!

Will see sunday morning, not allowed out to play straight away :-(

So I lose a day or two off the length of the ride.
Go hard, or Go home!
missy several spare beds here sweety..more than welcomed too stay...in griffvegas..although im at TAFE 3 days a week but more than welcomed.prolly best too email me than pm...or 0415070975..travel safe
Thanks Cheeky,
Hopefully I'll get away tomorrow during the day.
I have to see if the kennel is open to take the doggie, then I can make a break for it.
The trip will be shorter than planned, but you get that.
Go hard, or Go home!
Righty o. Day 2, 870km's covered in an easy day. Pulled up stumps in Tamworth for the night. That should have me heading to Canberra tomorrow via Cowra. Hope to be around there about 1ish PM
Go hard, or Go home!
Missy Moo paid a visit this morning for breakfast and I rode with her for a 100 ks or so before coming home. She is travelling real well.
Heading for the Gold Coast for a visit with her brother's family tonight.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO