Spidder What is it ?
Have a look at the ID chart that DOH11 posted. Could be a nasty little bugger!!
Ya big meany Rod, It is just a common harmless house spider that wouldn't hurt a fly Lol3 (well maybe it would hurt flies Lol2 but ya know what I mean)
Isn't it Ironic that my Favourite Stretch of Tarmac is called C.O.P. Eek
Not to sure about being just a house spider i have seen plenty of them and this one dont look like one could be because She was a cranky bitch up the duff Coolsmiley
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Yep, looks like a common house spider. 7 yr old daughter got bitten by one the other day and ran around the house screaming "will I die! will I die"
Put some stingoes on the bite and told her to grow up, and stop playing with poor little spiders. Then put the spider outside. (Monitored her that night, she didn't die!)
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
(11-03-2010, 04:36pm)Ward P Wrote: Yep, looks like a common house spider. 7 yr old daughter got bitten by one the other day and ran around the house screaming "will I die! will I die"
Put some stingoes on the bite and told her to grow up, and stop playing with poor little spiders. Then put the spider outside. (Monitored her that night, she didn't die!)

Yes sorry, but well done! So many people would panic and god call an ambulance. You did perfect common sense approach and treatment. I'm glad to see there are still some smarties out there.
Go hard, or Go home!
some house spiders will still make you ill though so pays to be cautious
I found a brown snake cruising around under my busa the other day, I walked around to find out what the noise was ........HELLO!

Couldn't get the shovel quick enough and I dont know where he went???

He'll be back when he gets hungry I suppose!

Leonard.
(11-03-2010, 06:46pm)Avante Wrote: some house spiders will still make you ill though so pays to be cautious

Yes true, but its the watching and knowing if there are reactions, that's all the hospital does for asymptomatic cases.
Go hard, or Go home!
I found one with a pretty red tummy.....

[Image: rbbs.png]
(11-03-2010, 07:01pm)Legend Wrote: I found a brown snake cruising around under my busa the other day, I walked around to find out what the noise was ........HELLO!

Leonard.

You aren't allowed to kill a snake unless it's attacking you. . . .I've never seen Scary a snake that wasn't attacking me!
- but I tend to run in the opposite direction!!

At least with the weather cooling down, there'll be less of them out on the road.
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
(12-03-2010, 11:17am)Ward P Wrote:
(11-03-2010, 07:01pm)Legend Wrote: I found a brown snake cruising around under my busa the other day, I walked around to find out what the noise was ........HELLO!

Leonard.

You aren't allowed to kill a snake unless it's attacking you. . . .I've never seen Scary a snake that wasn't attacking me!
- but I tend to run in the opposite direction!!

At least with the weather cooling down, there'll be less of them out on the road.

The only thing I use when the buggers attack is the shot gun for both the terrible snake and the michael jackson rock spiders