Finaly bought my Busa
Just paid for it today so I can pick it up whenever get the chance.

I bought the 2010 Black with red graphics.
(09-03-2010, 04:40pm)BikerBoy Wrote: Just paid for it today so I can pick it up whenever get the chance.

I bought the 2010 Black with red graphics.

ClapClapClap
congrats may you have many years of fun my friend.
At the legal speed limit of course. Lol3Lol3Lol3
Quote:I bought the 2010 Black with red graphics.

Congratulations BikerBoy , post up a pic or two when you get it , Enjoy !
Congrats Biker Boy!! Clap
Hope you have much fun on her!! Very Happy
Thanks for the replies guy's,

Been waiting a long time for this.
The day I decided I wanted a Busa was around 12 years ago. Used to be in a band that was often hired by a few known Biker gangs and among the Hardley's one night was a bike that stood out as "I gotta get one". It was a black turbo Busa with lightning strike airbrush work down the tank and hump. The first bike I had ever seen leave a big strip of rubber down the street as he gave it hell out the front of the club house.

It's amazing how time passes and the things you just have to own seem to get lost in daily life until they are forgotten for a few years or 10. Who cares because now I've finaly got my Busa.

Will post a few pics when I pick it up and there is gonna be some fun had for sure. Can't say I'd name it a 'she' though, or a 'he' for that matter. What I ride is simply called a 'machine'. A genderless mechanical monster built to serve it's purpose under my command.
I got a black 09 busa 6 months ago and there is no better feeling.
If u have never ridden one before u are in for a treat of epic proportions.
Enjoy and ride safe and don't crack that throttle open too wide too soon..haha
Ive been on bikes for over 15 years but the busa does something the other bikes dont each time you ride it.

Enjoy

Richo
Have seen a few K10 Black/Red on the road so must be most common choice , I think the Red is in your face But you are the only one that has to like it
Well done and enjoy Trophy
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Congrtats biker boy great choice of bike. i too have loved the hayabusa for many years and finally made the jump from cruiser to busa jan 10 and dont regrett it one little bit i,m still coming to terms with the power but i sure do love it when you whind it on and the front comes up just showing the pure power this baby has and i never miss a chance to get out and learn more about what it can do. still got slight chicken strips but i can live with that. Clap
SPEED ISN,T EVERYTHING BUT IT SURE IS FUN.
Just picked up the Busa this morning and rode it into work (took the long way of course).
First impressions - smooth, powerful and surprisingly easy to ride.

I'm very impressed!!!!!
congrats mate!! cant wait to see the pictures!!
Yeah....where's the bloody photos???? C'mon, show it off !! (the bike that is)
Okay here it is ya'll, my 2010 black Busa.
This thing gets a hell of a lot of attention out on the street.

Most people have said so far "If the devil owned a bike then this would be it".
My wife "I like this better than the other bike, it doesn't look like one of those things that those wanker racers ride".
My Boss" Mate your an idiot, you've gotta have a death wish or something" (he knows about the power the Busa) and that leaves my coment "I'm speechless!!!!!". This thing rocks!!!

[Image: PICT0042.jpg]
[Image: PICT0031.jpg]
[Image: PICT0002.jpg]
[Image: PICT0001.jpg]
[Image: PICT0027.jpg]
Great pics!

I took about 5 years searching for bike I really wanted. After I rode the busa, it was still the one I wanted, so I got one of my own. Now its a happy garage :-)
a red 99 and a white LTD.....
Go hard, or Go home!
Top looking bike, I'm sure the devil DOES ride one!

If I got a GEN2, that'd be it. Would lose the stickers above the rear blinkers, and those pipes would have to go.

Best looking gen2 yet.
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
GOOD STUFF ! "I like em blackPi_tongue"
Your now hopelessly addicted. Don't stack it.