Cheap gen 2 for sale 2009
typical response from a 1 dimensional I'm-always-right- type person. I like all busas from 99 till now. Some are quicker or faster or heavier or lighter but still busas but if ya wanna turn it into a pissing contest then I'm sure you can find a childrens forum to indulge your opinions..........
Having owned a 2004 LTD, 2000 and 2009. my preference will be 2009, 2004 and then 2000 (too much of clutch baark even after new plates). My 2004 use to be on one wheel all the time - some how I am able to tame the 2009 but still it sometime goes on one wheel.

PS the 04 and 09 were bought brand new...and the 2004 was my first hyper bike...
Well....................i thought all Busas are good........Was i wrong?........we are all a bit different and aint it good to be that way..........i love them all.............My favorite, K9 Black.......ohhhhhhhhh thats why i have one
If it doesn't feel good........Your doing it wrong !!!
(26-03-2010, 08:49pm)Bill Gaheer Wrote: My 2004 use to be on one wheel all the time - some how I am able to tame the 2009 but still it sometime goes on one wheel.

Haha! Just wait til a hack and flash removes those ignition restrictions from the lower gears! Woohoo! Up she comes!

Camel