Brand New Handlebar & Bar ends
Made a pair of handlebars and bar ends. Only 1 set made.

$70 USD each
$25 USD for bar ends
$15 USD for shipping costs

The parts are powdercoated.

[Image: lefthandlebar1.jpg]
[Image: handlebarsboth.jpg]
[Image: lefthandlebarcloseup.jpg]
[Image: righthandlebar.jpg][Image: lefthandlebar.jpg]
[Image: lefthandlebarcloseup.jpg]
[Image: balancer.jpg]
[Image: balancer-dissected.jpg]

* Condition: You have to take a pic of the item installed and email to me.
Received feedback that its too expensive. Anyway, because I made only 1 set. I lose money even selling at $70.

However, I shall reduce the price to $60 each. Therefore the offer reads:

$60 USD each
$25 USD for bar ends

* Condition still stands: email me a pic once you installed the clip ons...
bump!
bump~!
(23-03-2010, 03:56pm)suzuka1980 Wrote: Received feedback that its too expensive. Anyway, because I made only 1 set. I lose money even selling at $70.

However, I shall reduce the price to $60 each. Therefore the offer reads:

$60 USD each
$25 USD for bar ends

* Condition still stands: email me a pic once you installed the clip ons...

If you received feedback that its too expensive simple tell them not to buy them ,
Could be the bad start you had to the forum hope you do better this time Good luck with sale . Pi_thumbsup
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Yup, super bad start here. But time is the best proof to everything. If even the mods trust me, then I can't be that bad right?

No proof produced till today of any evils that I had done.
No proof of any money being cheated.
No proof of any harm my items had caused.

----------------------
I've posted this on many other forums btw. Therefore, if you see it elsewhere, its the same thing. There is only ONE.

I hate repeating again and again, therefore I say it now, before some story gets spun again...
(01-04-2010, 02:27am)suzuka1980 Wrote: No proof produced till today of any evils that I had done.

No proof you live in Brisbane like it says in your profile.
(01-04-2010, 10:06am)davegc Wrote:
(01-04-2010, 02:27am)suzuka1980 Wrote: No proof produced till today of any evils that I had done.

No proof you live in Brisbane like it says in your profile.

No proof you've ever lived in Adelaide. No proof you didn't use another vendor from this site intellectualy property etc etc ect.

Do you really think that all you have to do is sit off for a few weeks and wait to see if the members of this site are as naive or gullible enough to overlook the way you reacted to a few simple questions they asked?

You have got to be joking.
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
i would have thought you'd learn from your mistakes whilst trying to sell your gear on the net.. but obviously not.. you can't even change your location on your profile... STILL !

Seems like this busa forum is not the only one to call you out on your dubious character...

http://www.hayabusa.org/forum/random-tho...ponse.html
Regards
Grant
(Townsville, QLD)

www.stickersuperstore.com.au (for your sticker and sign needs)

Smitten 03 with a hair dryer - slammed and stretched (stealth mode engaged)
Weight is approximately 440gms, including bar end.
(06-04-2010, 02:19am)suzuka1980 Wrote: Weight is approximately 440gms, including bar end.

You're terminally f****d in the head fella. No integrity.

Time to move on and leave the honest vendors to sell their wares on this site. You will do little or no business here.
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
As discussed with and accepted by suzuka1980, the admin team have agreed to update his profile to reflect his location.

Also the following points from Standards/Regulations come to mind:

* Please refrain from posts that are, or could be construed as slander, false accusation, abuse, bullying, ridicule, harassment, discriminatory, threatening, personal grudge or vendetta.
* Each individual is wholly responsible for the consequences of their decision to participate in any offer, event or activity (including organised rides), which may be publicised on this forum.
Licence Back!
Thx Tim and I checked out the link Macbusa supplied on the org which in the end only seems to confirm that Suzuka is genuine and has supplied parts to the satisfaction of his buyers. If for some reason you dont like him or for whatever reason, no one is telling you to buy, its buyers choice. His location which was a point of centention has been rectified and this villification is going to stop. He is entitled to post his wares that may be of benefit to other members free of harassment. We dont nor ever will support monopolies.

I ask the admins to clean up this thread of non related posts within due course. As I have said once before any Vendor whether the above or Powerbronze or any other are entitled to an on topic harrasment free thread and its the job of admins to keep it as such. If you have a problem with any vendor please PM any admin for attention.
[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.