Fairing Clips
Can anyone tell me where I can get my hands on those lil' black fairing clips? I have looked at EBay and not real keen on paying Suzuki prices for what is essentially a bit of tupperware!!
Try Rated R parts, I bought a whole kit from these guys. You can find em on Ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Suzuki-08-10-Haya...414df7236e
If you are after the push in ones go to Repco jacar etc they sell in packets
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
That's them Rod, those lil' black push-in type with the pin...I'll try Repco...thanks.
Supacheap Auto also carries them, generally on those rotating stands down the back with all the nuts and bolts in small packs on them.

Good luck
Any Suzuki shop has them for about 50 cents each as well.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
50 cents??? which shop has them for that price....Maitland Motorcycles had a tray of various trim clips for $2 each but none were the right size...I've ordered the genuine clips at...wait for it....$4.50 per clip!!!! Bloody ridiculous for something so small.
(27-03-2010, 02:08pm)CeeJay07 Wrote: 50 cents??? which shop has them for that price....Maitland Motorcycles had a tray of various trim clips for $2 each but none were the right size...I've ordered the genuine clips at...wait for it....$4.50 per clip!!!! Bloody ridiculous for something so small.

$4.50 is a bit over the top for a bit of plastic but they are better than after market IMO
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com