LIES & Other Info
Gday,

[attachment=9175]
[attachment=9176]

And if you'd like a few more, just download the pdf file.
Cheers

I reckon this bloke should be our next Prime Minister;
[attachment=9178]
[attachment=9179]

And as this is a Busa site, I thought I better put a picture of Pete's next OSB BigCC Busa Motor with 4 x EGT Sensors in for your viewing.
[attachment=9180]
[attachment=9181]

Rock N RollPi_thumbsup
[attachment=9182]
look at that turbo !!!! HUGE!!!
Regards
Grant
(Townsville, QLD)

www.stickersuperstore.com.au (for your sticker and sign needs)

Smitten 03 with a hair dryer - slammed and stretched (stealth mode engaged)
Can we have more pics please i cant read Pi_tongue
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Nothing to do with Rudd.

But,
MANY hospitals and dental surgeries right across Australia don't sterilize their instruments correctly.
They have "test Indicators" which are inside the sterilizer with every load & at the end of the cycle these indicators show if the sterilization process has been successful or not.
If not, the load has to be re-done.

Problem is that the relevent AU STD does not have a high enough level of test required.
The level of indicator noted in the AU STD is actually banned in Europe as it does not give a suitable test level indication. Therefore instruments are not sterilized correctly & bacteria remains.

Many of the Australian Central Steralizing Dept (CSSD) managers don't actually understand the sterilization process & so they follow the AU STD. Any one who tries to provide / sell them a higher level test indicator fails as they say, "I'm meeting the AU STD". Even though they are not sterilizing correctly & poorly sterilized or unsterilized instruments are being used in surgery.

The AU STD needs to be updated to a far better level & someone who fully understands the process should be in charge of CSSD in EVERY hospital & Dental Surgery.

From what I understand, Qld hospitals are the worst in the country for the above scenario, with Victoria the best. (almost all hospitals in Vic used the higher level indicators voluntarily as they understand the process)
Other states are somewhere in between.
(26-03-2010, 09:43am)Macbusa Wrote: look at that turbo !!!! HUGE!!!
That's a baby mate.
[attachment=9183]

Although I reckon a GT35R would be big enoughPi_thumbsup
(26-03-2010, 10:35am)ROD Wrote: Can we have more pics please i cant read Pi_tongue
No worries RodPi_tongue
[attachment=9184]
[attachment=9185]
[attachment=9186]
WtfWm
(26-03-2010, 10:52am)Louwai Wrote: Nothing to do with Rudd.

But,
MANY hospitals and dental surgeries right across Australia don't sterilize their instruments correctly.
They have "test Indicators" which are inside the sterilizer with every load & at the end of the cycle these indicators show if the sterilization process has been successful or not.
If not, the load has to be re-done.

Problem is that the relevent AU STD does not have a high enough level of test required.
The level of indicator noted in the AU STD is actually banned in Europe as it does not give a suitable test level indication. Therefore instruments are not sterilized correctly & bacteria remains.

Many of the Australian Central Steralizing Dept (CSSD) managers don't actually understand the sterilization process & so they follow the AU STD. Any one who tries to provide / sell them a higher level test indicator fails as they say, "I'm meeting the AU STD". Even though they are not sterilizing correctly & poorly sterilized or unsterilized instruments are being used in surgery.

The AU STD needs to be updated to a far better level & someone who fully understands the process should be in charge of CSSD in EVERY hospital & Dental Surgery.

From what I understand, Qld hospitals are the worst in the country for the above scenario, with Victoria the best. (almost all hospitals in Vic used the higher level indicators voluntarily as they understand the process)
Other states are somewhere in between.
Thanks for your concern about our health & wellbeing Louwai. You know, when I was unconcious in hospital with the frontal cerebrel brain injury the drunk woman driver gave me, my greatest concern was catching a NSW Hospital Staff Infection & that the doctors would have to amputate my head. But the Indian Doctors did a really good job & I was discharged to the Brain Injury Unit in 1 piece--I think.
Keep up the good work mate. Now get back to work.Pi_thumbsup