Police Radars
Yes there would be rules out there are they followed who would no ,Where are the rules once again who would no
Try Google as they are out there somewhere just might be like trying to find a needle in a hay stack
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
(06-04-2010, 11:22pm)FalcoPerigri Wrote: Sorry but I can't see anyone with any knowledge about what I actually asked: which is;
what are the rules governing the use of radars by POLICE.
Is there a set of RULES OR NOT?
YES
Do POLICE stick to these rules or NOT?
NO

We want to know and also we want "THEM" to know that we know what they should know and abide by.
My guess is that they do not abide by the rules all the time and will use/bend whatever is necessary in order to be SEEN that they are catching law-breakers.
To my knowledge, NO ONE who wishes to SPEED even thinks about Radars when they want to speed. That is why Busas, Ferraris, Bentleys and Porsches and HSV and HPV's get sold/bought everyday...( including anything that can exceed 100kph, 110kph, 60kph etc., etc) Frankly they would achieve a LOT more if they put the money into making roads SAFER, but then, that would be spending money and not raking it in with speed cameras.

FPerigri
[attachment=9297]