Bundy's Surprise!!!!!
Great stuff!!
CONGRATULATIONS to all three of you. Look at the look on her, she was born for that wasn't she!
Wow!, talk about a couple of shitty weeks, a good friend of our's, riding around the world for PCFA, blew a rear tyre on his KLR650 in Argentina, he was highsided and killed instantly. His funeral was in Melbourne last week, to which we duly attended, whilst in Melbourne our Dingo wandered off and became lost, after five day's she finds her way home in the early hours off Saturday morning, the front gate is shut, she can't get in, wanders onto the road and is fatally hit by a car. :( I bury her after work on Saturday, thinking what's next!?!

Late Saturday afternoon, sadness turns to joy, we put Bundy on the tank of her 'Busa and take her for a ride to the end of the street and back, so I could see if she could handle a couple of laps of E.C., a little wobbly, but I think she will be ok.
Sunday at the "Creek" all is good, everyone giving Bundy a pat as she lay in her crate, patiently waiting for her turn to do a lap!. It finally comes, we do four laps, Jen is on the mike doing a running commentary, mind u, she had to almost wrestle the mike off the race commentator, that's another story!! :). The first lap and Bundy was a little apprehensive and a little wobbly, on the second lap she was back in the mode, head over the front screen with a grin ear to ear, I kept the 'Busa down to around a dollar thirty, the Spectator crowd had by now lined the fences and were waving and cheering, on the last lap I cracked the throttle a little just before turn one and cranked in around a dollar eighty, Bundy was wrapped, she was at home!. Although a little tired after her ride she was one happy little camper! :).
Sunday was a little emotional but exceptionally happy day for us and Bundy followers.
Although a great leap forward in Bundy's progress, she still has a long, long way to go, but little by little I am sure she will be ready for the "Rumble to Barossa via Ayers Rock" in August and hopefully a 200mph pass at the salt next year, of which her first hurdle of getting permission, she has passed!!!.
So for all those who have followed Bundy's progress, have tipped in or are about to tip in to her Medical fund, have sent us well wishes etc, from the bottom of Jen's and mine heart, we sincerely Thank You all, for without ur help, Bundy would not have achieved the milestone she surpassed on Sunday. U are all TrophyTrophyTrophyClap

Cheers,
Tex & Bundy
Everybody dies, not Everybody lives !!
There is no substitute for grunt !!
Every boy needs more than one toy !!

(06-04-2010, 04:39pm)motoplast Wrote: Sunday at the "Creek" all is good, everyone giving Bundy a pat as she lay in her crate, patiently waiting for her turn to do a lap!. It finally comes, we do four laps, Jen is on the mike doing a running commentary, mind u, she had to almost wrestle the mike off the race commentator, that's another story!! :). Tex & Bundy

Tough week old boy. Then filled with joy at the end.

Things are turning around for her. Gotta love that.

Hey Jen,
you should always take the opportnuity to smack the commentator in the gob with your stump! What's he going to do???Pi_freakLol3Lol3Lol3Lol3

Glad things are looking better for the little blue mate.

Max
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
(06-04-2010, 04:47pm)Madmax Wrote: Hey Jen,
you should always take the opportnuity to smack the commentator in the gob with your stump! What's he going to do???Pi_freakLol3Lol3Lol3

Max

Lol2

I didn't need to Max he was so busy flapping his arms in indignation at a non authorised commentator in his com box he spilled his coffee all over his paperwork.

It got very heated and a bit of a chest off but the 1Armed Bandit won, did her thing, flicked off the mike, gave him a cursory nod, didn't say a word and walked out of his commentary box, to.... I might add a standing ovation from Race Control.
Priceless but.................I don't think I made on his chrisse card list!Lol2
(06-04-2010, 05:02pm)1ArmedBandit Wrote:
(06-04-2010, 04:47pm)Madmax Wrote: Hey Jen,
you should always take the opportnuity to smack the commentator in the gob with your stump! What's he going to do???Pi_freak
Max
Lol2
I didn't need to Max he was so busy flapping his arms in indignation at a non authorised commentator in his com box he spilled his coffee all over his paperwork.
It got very heated and a bit of a chest off but the 1Armed Bandit won, did her thing, flicked off the mike, gave him a cursory nod, didn't say a word and walked out of his commentary box, to.... I might add a standing ovation from Race Control.
Priceless but.................I don't think I made on his chrisse card list!Lol2

Lol2RollLol2
i reckon in that piccie of you guys bundy has a super big grin on her face...priceless

well done to the three of you with her recovery..
Congrats to Tex, Jenn & Bundy on the progress so far. Would be interesting to see video footage of the laps and afterwards when the helmets are taken off, to see your reactions. Good work!!!