launching
lightbulb 
any tips to improve my 60ft time down the strip?Pi_freak
(09-04-2010, 10:14pm)busa666 Wrote: any tips to improve my 60ft time down the strip?Pi_freak

as many answers as there are techniques. check the " hayabusa.org " site under 1/4 mile. there is a whole thread for launching...........
thanks i am heading over to the site now.

any other further advice on launching please forward all info for busa 666 to my pm and i will( if i rember toCoolsmiley ) forward it onto him after i have checked it all outLol32fast4u
i need a bigger head start nowthat he has his bike tuned

this is starting to build into an eposode of the wacky races Ghastly
Hold revs at about 9250 and dump the clutchCoolsmiley
that should get your sixties down and hang onBiker
(10-04-2010, 07:46pm)01busa Wrote: Hold revs at about 9250 and dump the clutchCoolsmiley
that should get your sixties down and hang onBiker

hope ya wearing good leathers. might be going for a slide doing that!!!!!!!!!!
Youre just soft JamieLol3
(10-04-2010, 08:47pm)01busa Wrote: Youre just soft JamieLol3

yeah maybe i am...... watch the clips of gadson riding the 08 busa. 4 to 5 grand launch with progressive throttle feed with progressive clutch release. if ya gunna copy anyone, he's the manTrophy
Yeah youre right about gadson.
But I dont think busa666 weighs 50kg like gadson does!!!!
Start with low revs, and as you gain confidence, increase the revs. You will want to get W.O.T as quick as you can once launched.
Regards
Grant
(Townsville, QLD)

www.stickersuperstore.com.au (for your sticker and sign needs)

Smitten 03 with a hair dryer - slammed and stretched (stealth mode engaged)
(11-04-2010, 12:37pm)Macbusa Wrote: Start with low revs, and as you gain confidence, increase the revs. You will want to get W.O.T as quick as you can once launched.
thanks for that will take it all on board and practicePi_thumbsup
(11-04-2010, 12:37pm)Macbusa Wrote: Start with low revs, and as you gain confidence, increase the revs. You will want to get W.O.T as quick as you can once launched.

As Macbusa says & practice practice practice then when you are sick of practicing go & practice another 1000 times more

Dont worry Jamie, Guido has just been watching me Nerd
THEN AGAIN WHAT THE F@#$ DO I KNOW. THE ONLY WAY I CAN LAUNCH MY BIKE IS BY PUTTING SOMEONE ELSE ON IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Practise is good.......

Bad practise is not!!!

It's all in the clutch, the revs are only a secondary issue!

More details.....

Leonard.