NSW members letter writeing campagin
Clarification of the legality of aftermarket exhausts....some say they are too loud...I say they are life preservers....as long as they have some form of restriction, why should bike exhausts be treated differently to car exhausts???
Be loud, be proud!!!!
(18-04-2010, 06:08pm)highwaybruiser Wrote: Sorry Kev, I thought I was adding some weight to the argument to include wire rope barriers on the list.

no no its good im just trying to get 3 defernate causes thats all i agree we will make this the 2nd
(18-04-2010, 05:59pm)big kev Wrote: guys lets keep focus on the job at hand finding 3 good things to get this letter writeing campaign up and going .

1) TOLLS
2) WIRE BARRIERS
3)???
We CAN'T suggest multiple bike registrations as number three? There is some real support for that as an issue. Do you think it has come up too many times before?
(18-04-2010, 06:56pm)Heidi1 Wrote: We CAN'T suggest multiple bike registrations as number three? There is some real support for that as an issue. Do you think it has come up too many times before?

well ok i will take it as number 3 and will see what happens next MCC meeting . will keep all memebers informed
(18-04-2010, 06:47pm)big kev Wrote:
(18-04-2010, 06:08pm)highwaybruiser Wrote: Sorry Kev, I thought I was adding some weight to the argument to include wire rope barriers on the list.

no no its good im just trying to get 3 defernate causes thats all i agree we will make this the 2nd
(18-04-2010, 05:59pm)big kev Wrote: guys lets keep focus on the job at hand finding 3 good things to get this letter writeing campaign up and going .

1) TOLLS
2) WIRE BARRIERS
3) DUAL/MULTI REGO'S