Just got a quote 2010 busa...
cant believe they never made another copper/silver scheme, guess it makes mine special.
[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.
be great if they did, surely they will in the future..if i end up getting a white 2010 i'd consider getting a custom paint job in the original copper/silver with some cool airbrushing included !!!
(24-04-2010, 09:17pm)Volvi Wrote: cant believe they never made another copper/silver scheme, guess it makes mine special.
I've said this many times: the champagne/copper scheme should be available as a factory option, every year.
"casting dispersions on others credability." And their illiteracy.
BikerBiker Wait for the Black......or you will regret it.......then take off some of those red stickers......Black is where its at !!!!!! Biker
If it doesn't feel good........Your doing it wrong !!!
(24-04-2010, 09:57pm)islanddrift Wrote: BikerBiker Wait for the Black......or you will regret it.......then take off some of those red stickers......Black is where its at !!!!!! Biker

Ive got the black k9 yep looks cool as long as you close you eyes to the marks smears bugs which all look like scratches until you polish them off black shows every little detail, when u are in the country it dont matter much 5 minutes into a ride u pick up bugs anyway . White would be better if your ruff as guts it wont show the scratches if u get the Black get a tank bag or make your own tank protection pads I use OXFORDpaintsaver its a sheet of thick self sticking soft plastic of which u cut out your own tank shapes comes in black clear and carbon look, ive got the carbon made mine for on top of tank {TANK BAG USED} on the side for stopping Knee scratches and on rear of tank its been on for 4months and is still sticking like shit to a blanket no signs of edge lift of which some simular products seem to do...what evr you choose just remember its a BUSA and thats all what matters just KEEP IT UPRIGHT.I think your biggest problem will be K9 cheaper and old model or K10 dearer and new model.
Yea, i can get an 2010 for about $500 dearer than an 09, so 2010 model is the way to go.

The black does look good but like you said, it is going to show up everything especially being a daily rider.

I figured the white would be the way to go, by the time you get a rack and bag, carbon pipes it is going to break it up a bit.
Cheers.
(24-04-2010, 01:24pm)bbluesilver Wrote: I have to say i would prefer the white, The black looks good but not too keen on the colour of the graphics they went with.

I, too, hate the decals on the black Gen IIs, but you can get a new set off eBay, whatever colours you like.
"casting dispersions on others credability." And their illiteracy.
(25-04-2010, 11:17am)bbluesilver Wrote: Yea, i can get an 2010 for about $500 dearer than an 09, so 2010 model is the way to go.

Cheers.

If you're gonna sell it after a year or so then I can understand,
but if you are going to keep it for over 5 years, the resale difference from '09 to '10 would be bugger all. I'd save the $500 bucks and get the '09.
Same bike, you can have it now, and it's not white. - being an '09 you can probably continue to negotiate a little more on price too.
(24-04-2010, 09:25pm)Folbzbusa Wrote: be great if they did, surely they will in the future..if i end up getting a white 2010 i'd consider getting a custom paint job in the original copper/silver with some cool airbrushing included !!!

That would look very cool Smitten mmmmm a gen2 copper Drool
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
09 has decals on its tank the 2010 does not, imo it looks better as it only has the "S" badges on the tank..if im not mistaken????.......go the 2010!!!!
Go the Black if you like polishing, go the white if you like riding. Take care beware of Rainbow7 no girls cops or homos WTF.
(24-04-2010, 01:01am)Rainbow7 Wrote: White is for girls and cops. And homos.
(25-04-2010, 08:19pm)Ward P Wrote:
(25-04-2010, 11:17am)bbluesilver Wrote:

(24-04-2010, 09:25pm)Folbzbusa Wrote: be great if they did, surely they will in the future..if i end up getting a white 2010 i'd consider getting a custom paint job in the original copper/silver with some cool airbrushing included !!!

That would look very cool Smitten mmmmm a gen2 copper Drool

A bit rough I know . . . but food for thought - can't quite get the colours right(someone a bit better on photoshop with a bit more time maybe?)

Done up right, I could see it the garage next to the original copper.

Idiot2Lol2
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
icky!

that looks like one of those carmel allsorts

K
hayabusa : nipponese for "most superb sports tourer"
JUST get THE bike you want.
Then think price AND also where you get it serviced*.
I had wanted the "white" thing, which to me at the time WAS special. However I went with BLACK. Now, I am wondering why I ever thought I'd like a white one!!!
Strange but true. Sometimes, what you think is really important, such as colour, ends up being rather inconsequential. The best bit was that I got the bike there and there with the best possible price on the day with a suzuki agent/shop that I was happy with. Not much point in going 500km to get it $500* cheaper if you know what I mean.
I had someone coming down from butt fcuk nowhere(gympie way) and the state of his bike looked like a butchers chopping table top.He pointed out that the guts and blood spatter of certain critters is high in acid due to bla bla bla which blemished the white paint all over his nose cone.To no ones surprise he said that the factory paint job was as good as a skid mark in your undies...
Clap clever ................ Not