Mundaring Weir Rd
Trophy

Went for my first ride since being in Perth, up Mundaring Weir Rd. Stopped at Mundaring Hotel, for a little lunch and an ice cold Swan Draught. Great day and great ride.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hey! I was on that road today.
yea,
It's a nice run!!!
(25-04-2010, 07:13pm)Stuntrider666 Wrote: Trophy

Went for my first ride since being in Perth, up Mundaring Weir Rd. Stopped at Mundaring Hotel, for a little lunch and an ice cold Swan Draught. Great day and great ride.

I was out that way today as well along with about 15 of our Armadale Ulysses group. We were on the way to York, then Northam via Meckering, lunch at Grass
Valley Hoel (about 10 km out of Northam) and back home via the Gt Eastern Hway and through the foothills to Gosnells. I often do the Kalamunda to Mundaring Road and stop off at the Mundaring Hotel. Glad you enjoyed your ride - so did I . Very Happy
Took the Katana out on Monday with me brother on one of the Gpz Turbos. Great day for a ride, not many people out which made the roads even cleaner.
Stopped for lunch at the Spencers Brook Tav. Nice little spot on the back roads to york.

See you at the Bell Tower on the 16th.
Pi_thumbsup
Just gotta be a bit careful on that road on the weekends as it's heavily policed (being the closest set of windy roads to Perth, bikes love em) Police

There has also been quite a few riders lose their lives there as well Frown

Best time to do it is on a weekday if you can when there is buggerall traffic to impede your progressEgyptian

I went up there this morning and had a great ride

[Image: adgums.jpg]
why have such a beautiful bike and not remove the reflectors.. Undecided
Regards
Grant
(Townsville, QLD)

www.stickersuperstore.com.au (for your sticker and sign needs)

Smitten 03 with a hair dryer - slammed and stretched (stealth mode engaged)
(30-04-2010, 06:34pm)Macbusa Wrote: why have such a beautiful bike and not remove the reflectors.. Undecided

Never really given it much thought Undecided