Help Needed Urgently !!!
Hey All,

I'm trying to find a bulk pack of those bastard little black pop-in fasteners.....u know, the ones that hold various bits & pieces to the fairings.

I've tried my local stealership and the sly mongrel wants $5.28 for EACH one!!!! Scary

At a 700% $$$ mark-up, he ain't gettin' my money, not in this lifetime........there's more chance of Heidi bending me over a stool and slappin' my hairy arse-cheeks with a big black pudding !!! Eek Idiot2

I know these things are out there somewhere......can someone please help me out with a link to find these little buggers?!?

cheers,
baz.
Coolsmiley
My new Toyota is also held together with them! All the plastic shit under the bonnet. Might help??
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
(29-04-2010, 06:14pm)bazman Wrote: Hey All,

I'm trying to find a bulk pack of those bastard little black pop-in fasteners.....u know, the ones that hold various bits & pieces to the fairings.

I've tried my local stealership and the sly mongrel wants $5.28 for EACH one!!!! Scary

At a 700% $$$ mark-up, he ain't gettin' my money, not in this lifetime........there's more chance of Heidi bending me over a stool and slappin' my hairy arse-cheeks with a big black pudding !!! Eek :idiot2:

I know these things are out there somewhere......can someone please help me out with a link to find these little buggers?!?

cheers,
baz.
Coolsmiley

i knew there was a reason why i shouldnt have read all of baz's post . NIGHTMARES.ScaryScary

i ordered some from a mob in the UK i will find the link and PM you mate
cheers Kev !! Very Happy
There are several sellers on ebay.. 6mm, 7mm and 8mm packs of 10-20, not sure what you need. Just search "suzuki clip", located worldwide.
(29-04-2010, 06:36pm)daaef Wrote: There are several sellers on ebay.. 6mm, 7mm and 8mm packs of 10-20, not sure what you need. Just search "suzuki clip", located worldwide.

Good call Daaef!

Baz try here

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/15-Fender...ccessories

I just send the vendor a message asking how much to ship 10 packets (150 clips) to Sydney.
have you tried either a auto barn or one of the other car shops because im pretty sure ive seen them in one, not sure on price tho, hope this helps
100000kms in 23 months, not too bad
(29-04-2010, 06:46pm)BLACKZOOK Wrote:
(29-04-2010, 06:36pm)daaef Wrote: There are several sellers on ebay.. 6mm, 7mm and 8mm packs of 10-20, not sure what you need. Just search "suzuki clip", located worldwide.
Good call Daaef!
Baz try here
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/15-Fender...ccessories
I just send the vendor a message asking how much to ship 10 packets (150 clips) to Sydney.

Nice find just stocked up Pi_thumbsup
(29-04-2010, 07:09pm)Timmy_0_T00l Wrote: have you tried either a auto barn or one of the other car shops because im pretty sure ive seen them in one, not sure on price tho, hope this helps

I've seen a rack of all sorts of these in a Supercheap auto, but wasn't looking for the Busa specifically..
(29-04-2010, 09:24pm)daaef Wrote:
(29-04-2010, 07:09pm)Timmy_0_T00l Wrote: have you tried either a auto barn or one of the other car shops because im pretty sure ive seen them in one, not sure on price tho, hope this helps

I've seen a rack of all sorts of these in a Supercheap auto, but wasn't looking for the Busa specifically..

yep as timmy says

got mine at supercheap after being shafted by suz gen on a couple of them
got two packets for the price of 1
Thanks for ALL that useful info guys Clap

gonna buy me a super-maxi pack of various sizes....Pi_thumbsup

i'll prolly have a few left over......so if anyone has a
pet rat / rabbit /gerbil that needs a new
butt-plug for next Xmas, juz let me know, ok !?! Confused

many thanks again fellas,
Coolsmiley