Police ZX-10R from the U S of A
Complete with Fender elimenator and what looks like a small bottle of NOS under ducktail.

[Image: 23.jpg]

[Image: 01.jpg]

[Image: 12.jpg]

[Image: 16.jpg]

[Image: 20.jpg]
nice

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Good to see a Happy Pig for a change. That may be a portable O2 bottle to operate an "Oxyviva" oral-nasal for administering immediate first aid to victims of drunk women drivers as unlike the members of the NSW Police Department, they may not purposely avoid turning up to the scene of a reported collision before an ambulance has arrived to avoid getting blood on their darling little handsWtf
Whenpigsfly
Still playing that tune. Violin
Yes indeed Heidi. I'm still playing that tune because unlike most people that what I consider lead boring lives, like that fuc*in drunken bitch that give me a brain injury & a massive right phuemothorax, massive loss of earnings & fractured vetabrae etc etc etc has stopped me from doing this;

[attachment=9478]
My bread & butter no more !

So, you sit back at home & stare through the glass just like all the idiots on this movie just like your staring at your god damn PC now;
Watch it in full screen

http://www.flixxy.com/okinawa-churaumi-aquarium.htm

and;

[attachment=9479]

ViolinViolinParty-smiley-018
You are a funny bugger.
wish i was tough enough to tell a woman to get back in the kitchen over the internet! but alas im just not man enough.
Regards

Dan
what a lovely bike
hayabusa : nipponese for "most superb sports tourer"
DOn't forget boring, that is my favourite bit! Lol2
were you talking to me Heidi? dont make me put my camo hat on and point you to the kitchen with my compass!!
Regards

Dan
(01-05-2010, 11:28am)Dan85 Wrote: wish i was tough enough to tell a woman to get back in the kitchen over the internet! but alas im just not man enough.
Gday Dan85,
Note the Oilfield Diver's favourite horse race. What I really want to know, --- which horse is named after you ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRJF7QULUbE

ConfusedParty-smiley-018Hijacked
not sure what the horses name is but its the AWESOME one for sure!
Regards

Dan