Castrol EDGE Winternationals June 10th - 13th 2010
Not us making the noise you can hear. We're a few klicks up the road drinking rum (me) or bourbon (Ken) and laughing at idiots who sleep at the track.
Well done Simmo. Saw you run last night against the nitro boy. Great to see you round him up after your wheelie at the start. Good luck today - wish I was coming back for the rest of the sessions and to see you round up the rest of them.

Wouldn't mind seeing some more of those insane bastards in the top fuels as well !!
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. - Not me..... Aristotle
Just had my bye run with a .000 RT ran a 9.216 on a 9.20 dail in, I have Jason next from this site, then the winner will be against a V rod in the final
Good luck to both of you. What a pity we didn't end up with two members in the final, that would have been way cool.

Here's a tip, GO FAST!
(and if you hit the sandtrap you've gone too far)
(13-06-2010, 11:23am)Heidi1 Wrote: Good luck to both of you. What a pity we didn't end up with two members in the final, that would have been way cool.

Here's a tip, GO FAST!

(and if you hit the sandtrap you've gone too far)

That would have been great,
Just seen the Mod bike results, looks like Simmo was a little keen on the start and red lit by .043. Its a damn shame, as his opponent went too quick for his dial in. DOH!!
http://results.willowbankraceway.com.au/.../FINAL.pdf
Did the thought of your picture on the front page of Rapid mag make you a little trigger happy mate?Pi_tongue

Fantastic work Simmo and congrats on some incredible riding.Trophy
Well done on getting so far against a hard field RoxannePi_thumbsup
well done simmo

Concrats to aBUSa shayne for taking home theTrophy for comp bike
[Image: b76e01eb-552d-45d5-97df-028004b674c3_zps59f1c171.jpg]

Busa's yeah i guess i like them I've owned a few Pi_tongue
(13-06-2010, 10:29pm)TheShredder Wrote: well done simmo

Concrats to aBUSa shayne for taking home theTrophy for comp bike

Good onya Simmo ,you've seen us all proud .

If Wisdom Comes with Age , I'm one of the Smartest Blokes Here
Top stuff Simmo. But for a small blip I reckon you had it in the bag. Might have to arrange a bit of a following for next year out there - get a few more to head out to the camp grounds.

Also some other nice busa's and the like there - not all part of the club?
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. - Not me..... Aristotle
Oh Simmo, diid you jump the gun again. Congrats to Shane, Jason and everyone who competed. Remember the game was the winner on the night.

Glad you all had fun. Can I come next year Simmo? I'll bring my pom poms!
Thanks Guys & Gals for your support Pi_thumbsup
Yes Red lighted I was after another .000 went a tad early Embarassed
Finished 3rd in the end with 30 bike behind me I will get a few $$$ for my trouble Biker
Cant wait to see my .000 on 1 HD I dialed a 9.20 & ran a 9.216 on that pass
I think I peaked a bit early on that pass Pi_freak
Well done Jason pity you didn't get the V rod in the final bloody great effort but
Well done Shayne (Abusa) & all the other Guys that had a go
Thanks also on Ian (Revitt) a real good advise for one run I would have been really stuff with out it Pi_thumbsup
Had a ball I cant wait till compack

My home for a few days, now thats camping
[Image: SDC10428.jpg]
Got Back to Perth Last night. Was good to meet up with a few of you and share some stories Simmo. When you earnt the solo i had you down for the win if you made the final but there's always next year. I had a great weekend up there with the exception of my rider error which i have only managed a missed shift on a couple of occasions. Looking forward to getting my bike back saturday and getting some road kays on it again. See some of you again next year at the winters.