How many active club members in Victoria ?
I'm interested to know if we have any other club members that still ride here in Vic. And I don't just mean StKilda once in a blue moon.

So stand up and sound off! Pi_thumbsupBikerPi_thumbsupBiker
(20-05-2010, 07:12pm)Toecutter Wrote: I'm interested to know if we have any other club members that still ride here in Vic. And I don't just mean StKilda once in a blue moon.

do u even need to ask if i ride?
100000kms in 23 months, not too bad
(20-05-2010, 07:34pm)Timmy_0_T00l Wrote:
(20-05-2010, 07:12pm)Toecutter Wrote: I'm interested to know if we have any other club members that still ride here in Vic. And I don't just mean StKilda once in a blue moon.

do u even need to ask if i ride?

No, your a given Biker = Trophy

I'm interested to see if there are any others...
Count me in!

I'm keepin an eye on the weather for next Friday at Calder.

Weather being dry, bike actually runnin, finish work early enough, I'm there!! Biker
People are like turtles....... you don't move forward unless you stick your neck out!! Boobies4

Me and "The Woman" get out on "Big Love" pretty regularly, we just steer clear of the G.O.R and both of the spurs. Done them plenty of times don't need to do them any more, too many "Knobheads" on their hyosungs out there these days.
Woman,where's my wallet?
And whats for tea?
10,000 ks in 5 months of ownership so im out and about pretty often,think i saw some boys from the busa club on G.O.R a few months back,im on a white 09 with m4s
I usualy ride alone, but will meet up for a club ride when I can.
Well I'm active.
I was at Calder 4 weeks ago for the off street drags. But no busa boys showed up!
(20-05-2010, 10:23pm)fastfreddygassit Wrote: Well I'm active.
I was at Calder 4 weeks ago for the off street drags. But no busa boys showed up!

So far there are 7 including me Lol3 that must be some sort of record!

Would be great to get a showing at Calder next Friday night (28th). Most folk that I spoke to last time thought that the Busa club no longer had any members in Vic. They need to know why they should fear the Busa! 2fast4u
(20-05-2010, 10:18pm)big b Wrote: 10,000 ks in 5 months of ownership so im out and about pretty often,think i saw some boys from the busa club on G.O.R a few months back,im on a white 09 with m4s

ill see your 10000ks in 5 months and raise you 40000ks in 9 months
100000kms in 23 months, not too bad
Not quite the big kms but i still get out occasionally to the hills , Buffalo, Hotham and Falls being my closest bits of non straight road , otherwise racing seems to take up lots of weekends without even leaving home
(21-05-2010, 09:30am)RYDRZ Wrote: so u guy's may see me on the HARLEY-DAVIDSON more ..

Have you still got that rattle box Corbin????
(21-05-2010, 10:36am)Louwai Wrote:
(21-05-2010, 09:30am)RYDRZ Wrote: so u guy's may see me on the HARLEY-DAVIDSON more ..

Have you still got that rattle box Corbin????

Don't you even try to steal this thread Mr Louwai! Coolsmiley

On topic please Pi_thumbsup
I open the garage door and look at mine occasionally. . . does that make me a typical Victorian rider ??? Idiot2 (minus the latte)

3 weeks time and I will have a day free to ride infact then I'll have 2 months off, BUT - by then it'll be tooo bloooody cooold!
next day after that will be the Tathra ride in December. (trouble with working for yourself is that your boss is a slave driver!)
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .