Hayabusa Track Bike
(07-06-2010, 07:47pm)duc13 Wrote: Oh and Pan , those stands are way tooooo pink mate.
Well, at least he won't have to worry about anyone stealing them...
"casting dispersions on others credability." And their illiteracy.
(07-06-2010, 05:33pm)pan Wrote: Yeh, thanks Heidi! Knuppel2

CJ... Double Knuppel2 Knuppel2 for you (for starting this!)

I didn't post the pic of my pink stands Scary ....but think more positively Pan, while we're picking on you about the muskiness of your stands, we're leaving some other bugger alone!! Coolsmiley
(07-06-2010, 08:30pm)CeeJay07 Wrote: I didn't post the pic of my pink stands Scary ....but think more positively Pan, while we're picking on you about the muskiness of your stands, we're leaving some other bugger alone!! Coolsmiley

Ive heard hes named his new track beast "The PAN-sy" hence the pink stands
Lol2 Lol2
Wm
[Image: photo3.jpg]
Apart from the PINK stands it looks like its slowly coming together nicely Pi_thumbsup

The pink stand panman Lol2
Here you go,
Tyre warmers:

[Image: 18052010.jpg]
(without pink race stands!)

Latest pics:

[Image: 07062010005.jpg]

[Image: 07062010004.jpg]
Red/Black paint job next!haha. looking good man...
GenII Hunter Knuppel2
I'm dying to get my hands on that nasty, nasty bog. I could have that cleaned up in no time.
Got myself a trailer Heidi!!!

Now I just have to learn to reverse it as well as you can!

(note: these are not my bikes)
[Image: Busatrailer1.jpg]

...but this IS my trailer
[Image: Busatrailer3.jpg]

[Image: Busatrailer.jpg]

[Image: Busatrailer2.jpg]
OH DUDE! FANTASTIC!! What you should do now is load the busa on the trailer and just drive around town, you'll look WAY cool! Have you reversed a trailer before, it is bloody hard until you get your head around the mechanics of it. The main problem is all the advice, and it is polar opposite advice, but people will defend it TO THE DEATH! My favourite is, 'what you HAVE to do is look over your shoulder at the trailer so you can see it, don't listen to anyone else'. The other 50% says, 'what you HAVE to do is use your mirrors, don't listen to anyone else'. I use my mirrors because that is how I reverse the car, you'll have to chose what works for you. Then you'll get two different ways of holding the wheel, you either HAVE to hold it at the top, or you HAVE to hold it at the bottom. Go find yourself a carpark and drive around backwards for an hour. I found the trick was working out when to do full lock, and when to just turn the wheel a fraction. Once I figured out the degrees, it became a lot easier.

I'm still shit, but I'm practising my heart out to become average!

Now you have a trailer, do you want to load the puppies up and we'll meet at Robertson for a pie?
(14-06-2010, 10:36am)Heidi1 Wrote: Now you have a trailer, do you want to load the puppies up and we'll meet at Robertson for a pie?

I can't go out looking like that!
I need to:

(a) remove Honda stickers
(b) put on a half a dozen kanji stickers
© get the Busa painted and bits chromed...

...THEN, we can do coffee meetings with our trailers and track bikes!
We are going to be flash as a rat with a gold tooth!
between you and heidi i both dub you show ponying trailer driver Lol2Lol2Lol2
Kev, maybe we could do a custom trailer "resting-your-bum-after-you-unhook-it seat" with Kanji on it... (we'll take two, one in purple, one in red!) LOL
pan i must say that is a EXLENT idea and we will be the envey of all busa owners
Next step:
Take one Brock Hindle titanium system and chop it!

[Image: BusaHindleshortyleftovers.jpg]

[Image: BusaHindleshorty1.jpg]

[Image: BusaHindleshorty.jpg]