Hayabusa Track Bike
Oh crap. I was kinda counting on there being instructions.

At least they aren't PINK!
(15-06-2010, 10:55pm)Heidi1 Wrote: Oh crap. I was kinda counting on there being instructions.

At least they aren't PINK!

Knuppel2

Look, Busa on a diet... just lost 775gms worth of fat!

[Image: Busacanweight.jpg]
Crap, crap, crap. I KNOW how these things work, why are there more holes than screws.
Shhhhhh.... Pan, don't tell the others.

Is it meant to look like this or have I put it together back-to-front? Probably should have paid more attention.

is it all worth it maybe up grade
This is an upgrade Kevin. Pan wants a busa trackbike and he is enjoying the process of building one. Hell of an adventure.
(15-06-2010, 11:03pm)pan Wrote: Look, Busa on a diet... just lost 775gms worth of fat!

[Image: Busacanweight.jpg]

Didn't I see you in another thread? - Something to do with a ZX10R?
"casting dispersions on others credability." And their illiteracy.
LOL @ Rainbow...!!!

Kevin, I could've upgraded, but this has been a goal/dream from a couple of years back...

Besides, I'm not trying to make mine a better "sports tourer". As Heidi said, it's a track bike. A GEN 2 Busa would be MUCH MUCH heavier...
Started modifying the tail today.

Chopped up the insides to take off all the bits I won't need, then glued the hump on and trimmed the tail piece too...

[Image: Busahump.jpg]

[Image: Busatail1.jpg]

[Image: Busatail2.jpg]

[Image: Busatail3.jpg]

[Image: Busatail4.jpg]

[Image: Busatail5.jpg]
Looking good mate good work
Yeh, thought of you as I was replacing the old "fabricated" hump today. Now it won't hurt your eyes when you look at it! LOL
Is that red hump a sign of things to come Pan? Coolsmiley
Thank god, that hump was upsetting me. Just out of interest, who owns the cammo pants? If I didn't know better I'd say you had Tycho over there helping you.
(21-06-2010, 07:56am)CeeJay07 Wrote: Is that red hump a sign of things to come Pan? Coolsmiley

Not saying! Coolsmiley

(21-06-2010, 10:12am)Heidi1 Wrote: Thank god, that hump was upsetting me. Just out of interest, who owns the cammo pants? If I didn't know better I'd say you had Tycho over there helping you.

They ARE my cammos. You see, there are things about The Pan that you don't know! Coolsmiley
Hey pan i think i have a solution to your PINK stands....paint your bike pink...no-one will notice your stands

P.s So jealous...hope your faster than stoner