BRILLIANT !!!!
Latest air-box / ram air mod for ZX10R's....

[Image: zx100.jpg]

[Image: zx101.jpg]

[Image: zx103.jpg]

[Image: zx102.jpg]

[Image: zx104.jpg]

http://www.flickr.com/photos/shervinrrr/page3/

http://www.zx-10r.net/forum/showthread.php?t=89168
Same guy's chain and sprocket......

[Image: cands.jpg]
Awesome. No consideration for conventional engineering standards or the laws of physics. What stress raisers?

[Image: zx101.jpg]
[Image: zx103.jpg]

I hope I don't encounter this darwinian coming the other way while out scratching.

Camel
....and custom exhaust...

[Image: 43958454.jpg]
OMG ScaryScaryScary
Pi_freak Kwaka rider.........need I say more Idiot2 Roll
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall.
I like the way this guy thinks........I'm gonna get him to modify my bike before I go for the landspeed wheelie record !!! Pi_thumbsup

(NOT!!!!!!) Lol3Pi_freakLol3
From the comments on that site:

"Hey sherv if you put a air induction hole right in between your headers I heard you get insane power! Let me know how it turns out."

Lol.
"casting dispersions on others credability." And their illiteracy.
Hahahahaha...that thing has gone viral! It's on nearly every bike forum you can think of. Is it possible that it's a really, really well constructed troll-job from gixxer.com, as some of the Kawi boys have suggested? Whatever, it's hilarious! XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShervinRRR
Hi!
Welcome to my page. I am Shervin Rezaiy. I joined zx-10r.net becasue of several requests including some of the members in here. I am studying Mechanical Engineering. My goal is to make a vehicle that work with gravity. If i make it happen i will bring it in cars, trucks, motorcycles, taxies and other public transportation, even air planes, and i will make everybody in the planet happy of my invention. That is my goal since i was 15 and i am working on it ever since.
In one word, I am trying to make a better, more comfortable, more useful world. If you need any help feel free to ask. I made many of my friends just by helping them. I like my friends (so much). I don't choose my friends becasue of their gender, age, race or skin color, reagon, religion, appearance, wealthiness, or material benifits.I don't talk to you because i have a zx10r or you have one. zx10r is just a material in this world. tommorrow i might not have it. It might crash, the thief might steal it, or the police might impound it so i try to not be crazy about it. Also if you have a smaller bike or if you don't even have a bike, don't think that i am going to reject you because i am talking to you becasue what things you have, i am talking to you because what comes from your inside. If you are from this furom, i already see you as a friend. If you are from outside of this furom and you need help ask me, you usually get positive answer. I defenetly would like to help people regardless. I love all humen and all other objects in this existing world. If you are on wheel chair or your body is very damage i still care about you and i respect you. As long as you are alive you are a human and you can make changes. If you are a Mathematician, engineer, astronomist, any kind of science knowledable, any kind of an artist that can do something useful, i would like to hear from you. If you are willing to share your talent or you knowledge with me, probely we will become best friends for ever. Therefore, if you know something that not everybody knows email me. There is thousands of different subjects that i have questions about and i don't find answers for them. If you need anything i would be happy if i can help you.
If you prefer contacting by email my email is: ShervinRRR@yahoo.com

I belive together -different people from different race and background and/or different reagon in the world who were born in different months- we can create a new worlds for living which will amazed ourselves and everybody else (i mentioned different background and in born in different months becasue i belive our brain acts very diffenetly from eachother in those case). The earth is going to finish not very long and the sources of life and Enegy are getting dry. Our Electric Energy -comapare to nature and the amount of our dependecy to electric energy- as today (2010) is so unsafe and unsecure. We need to put hands in each other hands and create new sources of Energy. I am trying to come up with some; if you have the same goal come to me, we do it together!

I Love you everybody! Keep Rolling!

ShervinRRR

EDIT: This just gets better and better! - He painted his rotors:

[Image: Shervinrotors.jpg]

He also made his own GP-style can:

[Image: ShervinGPcan.jpg]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhUZpuApdps&feature=channel
I'm pretty sure this clown's Iranian. - No need to worry about their nuclear program, eh?
"If you are on wheel chair or your body is very damage i still care about you and i respect you."

What a line!

lmao.
Guys got class!
"I put holes on the licence plate to make it less air resistant. "

Pi_freak

Were they stick-on holes?
Two different back wheels in the worn-out sprocket and custom exhaust pics. . .
For the sake of mankind, we need to sign this guy on with the next NASA space mission pronto.....surely he's a wasted talent!?! Lol3Idiot2Lol3

Onya Sherv Clap.....if ya get a few spare moments, can ya come 'round & re-wire the house please? Pi_tongue
(24-05-2010, 09:40am)bazman Wrote: For the sake of mankind, we need to sign this guy on with the next NASA space mission pronto.....surely he's a wasted talent!?! Lol3Idiot2Lol3

Onya Sherv Clap.....if ya get a few spare moments, can ya come 'round & re-wire the house please? Pi_tongue

Ha ha ha ha!
I generally avoid temptation unless I can't resist it.
- Mae West
Painted rotors. Scary ..why didn't I think of that? They would suit my black beauty down to the ground!! NOT!!! What a dickhead Idiot2 ...but as has been already mentioned...just another Kwaka rider!!!!