how many active members in good old SOUTH AUSTRALIA how many actually ride
How many of us croweater members actually ride and arent just forum junkies we should organize a major get together to talk shit and ride.
I've ridden THROUGH SA (twice now I think about it), does that count?
I ride a fair bit, but mostly commuting due to work and family commitments.

Can occasionally get a day off on a weekend if I give enough notice.

Do you have any dates or places in mind?

Quote:I've ridden THROUGH SA (twice now I think about it), does that count?

It only counts if you managed to talk lots of shit with the locals whilst your bike was stationary.
If it's too loud....You're too old!
If it's too fast....You're too old!
If it's too sexy....You're ???
(26-05-2010, 04:03pm)scrubber Wrote: How many of us croweater members actually ride and arent just forum junkies we should organize a major get together to talk shit and ride.

Hell yeah mate, do you want to tag along to Tathra with us ,more than welcome 4 going so far ,but was going to wait till the date is decided,& then put a post up re interest from other's . There is a hand full of us in Adelaide who ride regularly.

If Wisdom Comes with Age , I'm one of the Smartest Blokes Here
umm..yeah i ride

K
hayabusa : nipponese for "most superb sports tourer"
(26-05-2010, 10:18pm)Kala Wrote: umm..yeah i ride

K

Did 60ks yesterday in the afternoon rain, Storm stayed dry as a bone.......... only on my bone though Frown
(29-05-2010, 11:04am)Gordo Wrote:
(26-05-2010, 10:18pm)Kala Wrote: umm..yeah i ride

K

Did 60ks yesterday in the afternoon rain, Storm stayed dry as a bone.......... only on my bone though Frown

I got caught also I only had 150km to go the rain didnt worry me it was the idiots that slow down to 80-90 kph on a major 110kph highway that pisses me totally off you get behind them and cant see shit for the mist.A hour and half trip ended up near 2 hours.atleast it was too wet for the radars or should I say the ones that hold them....
AHOY Scrubber, i get on my K9 quite often, i dont just get on her on the weekends, i get up in the hills whenever time permits! Very Happy
Adelaide rider here checking in!
Ride daily and live near foot hills, so hit them up as much as poss!
I pity the fool who goes out tryin' a' take over da world, then runs home cryin' to his momma!
Try to get out every sunday depending on weather.
I dont get out as often as I should,Kids sport kills most of my riding time,and me being full of screws and plates doesnt lend itself to cold weather riding.But having said that thursday 20 degrees and sunshine IM DOIN IT.Might even do a D road run.Yes
(22-06-2010, 07:30am)Luckybusa Wrote: I dont get out as often as I should,Kids sport kills most of my riding time,and me being full of screws and plates doesnt lend itself to cold weather riding.But having said that thursday 20 degrees and sunshine IM DOIN IT.Might even do a D road run.Yes

What is a D road run? Delamere?
(22-06-2010, 01:49pm)TempOzzy Wrote:
(22-06-2010, 07:30am)Luckybusa Wrote: I dont get out as often as I should,Kids sport kills most of my riding time,and me being full of screws and plates doesnt lend itself to cold weather riding.But having said that thursday 20 degrees and sunshine IM DOIN IT.Might even do a D road run.Yes

Dont really like to post up where im riding just in case of certain LurkersPolice,But you got me on that one.
(23-06-2010, 03:37am)Luckybusa Wrote:

Dont really like to post up where im riding just in case of certain LurkersPolice,But you got me on that one.

Sorry. I was hoping to find a new road that was suitable for a bit of leg stretching on, with lots of long fast curves. Indeed that is a suitable stretch of road, but I'm a bit fearfull of who's waiting around a corner for me Police It can certainly get a bit breezy along there too.

The cold/wet weather has been a bit off-putting for me to ride lately too. Family and work commitments always seem to fall on the best days for riding lately, so I'm hanging out for spring when the fine days are more frequent.

Biker
(23-06-2010, 11:59am)TempOzzy Wrote:
(23-06-2010, 03:37am)Luckybusa Wrote:

Sorry. I was hoping to find a new road that was suitable for a bit of leg stretching on, with lots of long fast curves. Indeed that is a suitable stretch of road, but I'm a bit fearfull of who's waiting around a corner for me Police It can certainly get a bit breezy along there too.

The cold/wet weather has been a bit off-putting for me to ride lately too. Family and work commitments always seem to fall on the best days for riding lately, so I'm hanging out for spring when the fine days are more frequent.

Biker

Might have to catch up when the weather warms up and go for a quiet little ride .
Do you get out to the track at all ,Ive got an old zxr750 (dirty word I know) I take out to get rid of some frustrations,couldnt stand to throw the BUS down the rd.Pi_freak