how many active members in good old SOUTH AUSTRALIA how many actually ride
(23-06-2010, 12:22pm)Luckybusa Wrote:
(23-06-2010, 11:59am)TempOzzy Wrote:
(23-06-2010, 03:37am)Luckybusa Wrote:
(22-06-2010, 01:49pm)TempOzzy Wrote:
(22-06-2010, 07:30am)Luckybusa Wrote: I dont get out as often as I should,Kids sport kills most of my riding time,and me being full of screws and plates doesnt lend itself to cold weather riding.But having said that thursday 20 degrees and sunshine IM DOIN IT.Might even do a D road run.Yes

What is a D road run? Delamere?

Dont really like to post up where im riding just in case of certain LurkersPolice,But you got me on that one.

Sorry. I was hoping to find a new road that was suitable for a bit of leg stretching on, with lots of long fast curves. Indeed that is a suitable stretch of road, but I'm a bit fearfull of who's waiting around a corner for me Police It can certainly get a bit breezy along there too.

The cold/wet weather has been a bit off-putting for me to ride lately too. Family and work commitments always seem to fall on the best days for riding lately, so I'm hanging out for spring when the fine days are more frequent.

Biker

Might have to catch up when the weather warms up and go for a quiet little ride .
Do you get out to the track at all ,Ive got an old zxr750 (dirty word I know) I take out to get rid of some frustrations,couldnt stand to throw the BUS down the rd.Pi_freak

Definately keen to catch up when the weather is more rider friendly. Haven't done track days yet, but would love to get back into drags if we had a bloody track. The guys in the other states don't realise how lucky they are.

I'll pm you next time I get an opportunity for a decent ride lined up. For now I just have to be content with riding to work.
If it's too loud....You're too old!
If it's too fast....You're too old!
If it's too sexy....You're ???
I Ride, work rules my life too but fairly keen to do a run to Tathra in December. Find it hard to get out most w/ends but will try to get out when I can.
(11-05-2011, 06:05pm)white k8 Wrote: ......but fairly keen to do a run to Tathra in December....

send a PM to Greeny_SA.....Peter organises a big bunch of Sth Aust. busa club members every year for the run to the Busa Bash.....and he does a bloody gr8 job of it, too!!! Pi_thumbsup

Coolsmiley

(11-05-2011, 07:12pm)bazman Wrote:
(11-05-2011, 06:05pm)white k8 Wrote: ......but fairly keen to do a run to Tathra in December....

send a PM to Greeny_SA.....Peter organises a big bunch of Sth Aust. busa club members every year for the run to the Busa Bash.....and he does a bloody gr8 job of it, too!!! Pi_thumbsup

Coolsmiley

and I'll catch up in Wagga again (or where-ever whichever way you're coming from) for the ride through the twisties of the Snowies and down to Tathra - if you'll let me Greeny! Coolsmiley - such fun last year!!!
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
(11-05-2011, 07:54pm)Ward P Wrote:
(11-05-2011, 07:12pm)bazman Wrote:

Coolsmiley

and I'll catch up in Wagga again (or where-ever whichever way you're coming from) for the ride through the twisties of the Snowies and down to Tathra - if you'll let me Greeny! Coolsmiley - such fun last year!!!
Mate ,I love riding with you & We may come to Talangatta for the 1 st night ,plan's not set as yet . I'll keep you posted .

If Wisdom Comes with Age , I'm one of the Smartest Blokes Here
A group of us get together often.......get onto Greeny, he is good at chasing us all up and i am always keen for a get together when i am off the Island BikerBikerBiker
If it doesn't feel good........Your doing it wrong !!!
Hi Shordy,

the AHC doesn't really have "Chapters" we are more a romance novel LOL

There were a lot of active members in SA and I did meet a few on the Normanville run a few years ago but then something happened and they seemed to throw up their frock and stop visiting the forum. I know there is a SA Busa facebook page somewhere (or thats what I can remember hearing/seeing). I am sure there would be some other SA guys that would help out finding more.......

It would be great to get some more activity in the forum.
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
I'm out weather depending, usually on sunday. I have gone up to Lobethal ( about 10am ) on quiet a few occasions as I believe this was a meeting place in the past, as yet I haven't seen anyone. maybe I have my days mixed up ? .. I was on the 'D' road last sunday passing cyclist , must say they at least rode in a single file. I look forward to meeting more Busa Brothers & Sisters.
Hi Rubberman,
There are a few guys that meet up at Lobethal but not usually until a bit later.
Most of them come from down south so I don't tend to catch up with them very often.
I'm based North of Adelaide and usually go to Lobethal on Sunday's at about 9-9.30am...
At this stage I'm just going to watch numbers and gauge interest.