ELCHEAPO bike video camera
It is winter after all Greeny....shrinkage is a factor I'm sure!
Lest see how some of you are mounting your camera's
its a different camera but this is where ive got my new camera mounted, went to try it out on the GOR yesterday and i thought it was filming but it didnt work due to operator error, so i now have no choice but to go back on the next sunny day next week and get some footage    
100000kms in 23 months, not too bad
(20-06-2010, 09:54pm)Greeny_SA Wrote:
(20-06-2010, 09:02pm)simmo Wrote: I used my at the drags today what a great little unit Pi_thumbsup

Is it possible to give us a look Simmo ?

I see if I can down load it somehow to photo bucket
Its come out like shit on you tube very dark ?????

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnK842VRV0g
27 Views so far on the clip Pi_thumbsup
There is a bridge near my house, which crosses the Woronora River. It is two lanes in either direction, with a 1.5 metre concrete median barrier separating the opposing lanes. The speed limit is 80km/h.
I was riding across the bridge today, towards Menai. When travelling in that direction, the bridge curves to the left. I was in the right-hand lane. A black Corolla was in front of me, travelling at about 90km/h. As I went to move into the left lane I noticed the driver of the other vehicle starting to indicate that she also was intending to move into the left lane. I stopped indicating and stayed in the R/H lane, which seemed to confuse the driver of the other vehicle. She kept driving in the R/H lane, looking at me in her rearview mirror. Then she took her eyes off the road, turned ALL THE WAY AROUND and looked straight at me for about three seconds...before running straight into the median barrier! - Sparks, bits of plastic from her side mirror, paint and shit went everywhere!
It must've scared the f*** out of her, but she kept driving! I was laughing so hard I nearly fell off my bike.
I rode past her and looked at the damage to her vehicle: $$$$$$$$!
The thing that pisses me off is that I didn't have my helmet with me; that video would've gone STRAIGHT onto YouTube!

(Legal Disclaimer: This story was told to me by a friend. I did not witness this with my own eyes. I have also never told a lie...)
"casting dispersions on others credability." And their illiteracy.
(24-06-2010, 04:02pm)simmo Wrote: 27 Views so far on the clip Pi_thumbsup

Tell your sponsors mate ,they are on youtube .

If Wisdom Comes with Age , I'm one of the Smartest Blokes Here
rainbow good thing you wont in front of her she would of just ran over you & kept on
going on her marry way

wayne
Will I Ever Learn ??? Probably Not Police