CHALLENGE FOR THE TRUTH RIDE.......UMCNSW Sanction
Carpe Diem!
They are just scum, f*** em. They give nothing to the biking community and are bullies. I have no time for OMCG. Not only that, I'm sick of people trying to score drugs from me when I'm on my bike. SERIOUSLY, do I look THAT MUCH like a drug dealer?
Lovely weather we've been having! (:-)))))

+1 Heidi, the OMCG are shit on wheels who will standover everyone and anyone who comes anywhere near their spere of influence. They now have people lobbying decent poeople trying to get the new anti-association laws changed. They should have no rights, they just beat up little old women and men who ride - Remember the Rebels and the Ullysians in Canberra a few years ago. They have no street cred, they are just bullies.
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
That's EXACTLY what I remember Max! Until then I didn't give a shit one way or the other, I thought they were a bit ridiculous but that was it. Once you start threatening 60 year old women with rape and 90 year old war veterans, that's when you get me off side. f*&^ing cowards. What is it about being exactly like everyone else that makes you so f*&^ing tough.
this is not just about OMCG'S guys , but like anything we all have our opinions no matter how diffrent we are . and i suppose this doesnt really apply to all of us here as we arent a registered club ,

take of it what you will its just some info , and no real need to get the ol nickers in a twist
Just think about what Max has said Kev, he has a good point and it is something else to think about.

They now have people lobbying decent poeople trying to get the new anti-association laws changed.
heidi i see both sides of this dellema im not saying the OMCG are innocent by anymeans but im a recorded fellon and this law affects me thats all im saying . as a delegate for this "club" im just trying to enlighten our members as to whats happening in the motorcycleing world we live in . im sorry that you and max have taken offence to this i will make sure i dont post anything like this again .
Assertively expressing an opinion isn't the same as taking offence, Kev. Your point is a good one, the problem is that when you go forward on good causes you support the trash along with the good people, and you have to weight up if it's worth it.

A lot of laws throw out the baby with the bath water because legislators think the benefits out weight the losses - when you look at eradicating OMCGs as the benefit, it's hard to argue otherwise.

Still, just like with the asylum seekers discussion, I hate to have matters considered in black and white terms only with absolutely no thought given to the grey areas that might appeal to the widest audience.
Carpe Diem!