MCC PRESS RELEASE ON THE CTP INFLATION
MCCNSW HAS RELEASED A PRESS RELEASE ABOUT THE CTP INFLATION

Attached Files
.doc   CTP PR 22 June 2010.doc (Size: 204.5 KB / Downloads: 33)
(21-06-2010, 11:33pm)big kev Wrote: MCCNSW HAS RELEASED A PRESS RELEASE ABOUT THE CTP INFLATION

Its a pity that the major news desks in this country wont run it though Kev.
They think all of us are criminals, hooligans, who ride dangerously.
Yeah that was harsly worded - not!!!!

Hardly fighting words. One thing the MCC needs to realise is that piss weak letters and a few e mails are not going to cut it. It's time to take the gloves off people. The MCC, supported by the people, should fight until a few minsters and beauracrats are removed from their positions, that sends a message not to screw with the bikers.
(04-07-2010, 06:19pm)1hotbusa Wrote: Yeah that was harsly worded - not!!!!

Hardly fighting words. One thing the MCC needs to realise is that piss weak letters and a few e mails are not going to cut it. It's time to take the gloves off people. The MCC, supported by the people, should fight until a few minsters and beauracrats are removed from their positions, that sends a message not to screw with the bikers.

i understand your frustrations mate but if we "take the gloves off "so to speak are we going to be representing motorcycleing or are we going to look like a bunch of wingeing bike riders? im not haveing a dig at you or how you feel im just makeing sure we maintain a focus on getting it right for all riders
Yes Kev but we cant just say that we are going to write a few forcefully worded letters and leave it at that. Action needs to be direct. The MCC has done five eighths of bugger all on anything else so they should have bugger all else to discuss. We need to get riders on the streets.

I am not advocating violence though, quite the opposite. Be peaceful. If a bike cop comes to the rally, thank him for joining in and ask if you can put a WE RIDE WE VOTE sticker on their bike. If we are ordered to disperse, dont, it's our democratic right to protest, as long as we dont carry on like tools. If you are arrested, go peacefully. When you appear before the court, plead not guilty, and request a jury trial. The objective is to tie the legal system up so it cant process you. If your jury trial request is denied, then that is unconstitutional. Scream blue murder.

I heard it once stated that the day they start putting innocent people in prison, then the place for truly innocent people is prison. (this was in a film where an innocent man was imprisoned, so his family and the rest of the town requested to be imprisoned too, because they felt that if innocent people were to go to prison then they needed to go to prison too. It was an effective protest.) And all it takes for evil to truimph is for good people to do nothing.

Graham and I are coming to the meeting tomorrow night. Graham will say nothing, but wants to be able to report back to the community without being clouded by political BS.
Kathy
Rear half of 2000 Red/Grey Busa Smitten
Rear half of 2010 Red BMW K1300 GT Smitten
"but wants to be able to report back to the community without being clouded by political BS"

ok . well graham is more than welcome and so is any other member of this forum

can you enlighten me on what is mean by the above statemnet please ?
lets talk on fb please
Kathy
Rear half of 2000 Red/Grey Busa Smitten
Rear half of 2010 Red BMW K1300 GT Smitten
Hello Kev

Kathy and I have very good chats on her MCC meetings and what has happened. In general, the observation is that nothing seems to have happened. I see this as an opportunity for the MCC to get some real street cred, and to become a more effective organisation. My perception is that there is lack of cohesion. I am not implying that you or my wife does not accurately report back to the forum, as I know that you both do. I also think that, if the MCC needs my help to get something done then I can volunteer directly.

When governments bring through legislation without consultation, then government is acting as a dictatorship. This government also tried this with VSI-50, which limited suspension modifications to vehicles. The minister at the time received over 100,000 e mails in a 48hr period, the legislation didnt go through.