Cam Chain...
Does anyone have these in stock in Australia?
Carpe Diem!
(24-06-2010, 09:17am)Throwdown! Wrote: Does anyone have these in stock in Australia?

Suzuki Australia should have them, I got mine overnight, Les has just had his replaced (Busdriver) so I don't think they're in short supply.
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
Yeah, you're right. Action just told me that they can get one from Melbourne. Last time I tried, I was told there aren't any in Australia. The last bloke who got my bike running sweet was going to get one from the States, but he hasn't contacted me for months so I thought he was having trouble too.
Carpe Diem!
How many kms has your old bike done now Throwdown?
I ended up getting one from UK at christmas, Suzuki buggered me around for weeks. One excuse after another, its christmas, they're not in stock, missed the shipment bla bla . Waited close on 5 weeks for them before giving up and got one in less than a week (Tsubaki) from UK for $100 bucks or so less
(24-06-2010, 11:09am)pan Wrote: How many kms has your old bike done now Throwdown?

Yes Throwdown, how many kilometeres has it done? I just had to replace mine & the bike has only done 51,000km. Everything else in the engine is as new so no idea why it had worn. Has anyone else had issues with theirs?
I don't use it as much as I used to, so it's still only around 150,000km. From riding 50,000km a year, I'm now down to about 5-6,000kms.

It's the first cam chain change I'll be doing. I only do commuter type riding with 2-3 weekend burst a year and the current chain could probably take that, but I'm slowly overhauling the whole thing.

Anything else need changing while I'm at it? The sprockets? Cams themselves?
Carpe Diem!