RidersAgainst Bureaucracy
Nice post Kathy! If I'm free, I'm in.
'The more professional you are, the closer you get to your client' Leon.

If Wisdom Comes with Age , I'm one of the Smartest Blokes Here
Greedy man.
CTP up.
Council rates up.
Water rates up.
elec bills up.
Id go so far as to say NSW is the most expensive state to live in.
TRAITOR
you would be spot on there mate
Gee Im thinking of imagrating to another state. I do like Tassie......
TRAITOR
(02-07-2010, 06:34pm)Cotter7 Wrote: Greedy man.
CTP up.
Council rates up.
Water rates up.
elec bills up.
Id go so far as to say NSW is the most expensive state to live in.

Someone has to pay for those great road's for us tourist's to play on . They are brilliant around Tathra way . I would gladly pay your rego cost's if we had roads 1/4 as good .

Greeny, you're probably talking a few kilometers of road mate lol. The rest of our roads are crap!!!!
(04-07-2010, 06:24pm)1hotbusa Wrote: Greeny, you're probably talking a few kilometers of road mate lol. The rest of our roads are crap!!!!
Mate in SA They are ALL crap , but your right , in general we don't get what we have paid for in fuel tax/license fee's , as all our road's are not up to standard. If you think any of our government's care about us killing ourselves on crap road's your wrong . They only want your money (fines ect ).If they cared, it would be impossible to have a head on crash on an interstate rd,instead of being very likely .On top of that they charge
ridiculous prices for Insurance that doe's NOT even cover the rider, unless you hit a car, hit a tree/ wall & your on your own .It's Bullshit ,Why do we put up with it ?Is our Government so weak that they let the Insurance Company's Rule Them ? Guess so .

Boycott bike sales for a year and insure third party only.

That way big companies will do the lobbying for us - they'll get listened to much more.
Carpe Diem!
(04-07-2010, 09:17pm)Throwdown! Wrote: Boycott bike sales for a year and insure third party only.

That way big companies will do the lobbying for us - they'll get listened to much more.

Interesting concept Pi_thumbsup
Kathy
Rear half of 2000 Red/Grey Busa Smitten
Rear half of 2010 Red BMW K1300 GT Smitten