My busa fell over
Hey guys , while changing the front wheel this afternoon , the bike fell of the front stand as i was sitting on the floor removing the axel. By the time i got off the floor it was down.

Broken left fairing , mirror , main foot peg and dented exhaust and few marks here and there, and the front mud guard , it was sitting next to the bike and got squashed.

They say things go in three's , this is number 3 so i hope its all good from here on in.Pi_thumbsdown

Off to the wreckers in the morning.
OH YOU ARE FREAKIN KIDDING ME! That's it, I'm confiscating your bike. I've had to do it to Steventh, you are next on the list.
thanks Heidi , save from the busa , its out to get me one way or the other , lol
How the hell did it fall off the stand? Do yourself a favour: put a trolley jack under the belly pan, when changing the front wheel.
"casting dispersions on others credability." And their illiteracy.
Nigel feeling your pain mine decided to roll forward while I had it warming up and came down with a bang same symptoms broken clutch and foot peg and deep scratches on the fairing and mirror this happened a month ago and still spewing.Hope to catch up soon and compare war wounds.
Wm Coach
A shame Nigel. My sympathy goes out to you and your loved one on this tragic occassion.
MAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE some Dick head Backed over my BIKE and DROVE OFF,
lucky there was a SUZUKI SWIFT parked behind it.
The Handle Bar Impaled itself in the Bonnet,
A fair bit of damage not visible at first glance.
Beware if you drive a Blue Subaru Wagon around Erskinville!
Feel your pain!
Bugger mate you are really having a bad run
(29-06-2010, 09:20pm)donovandon100 Wrote: MAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE some Dick head Backed over my BIKE and DROVE OFF,
lucky there was a SUZUKI SWIFT parked behind it.
The Handle Bar Impaled itself in the Bonnet,
A fair bit of damage not visible at first glance.
Beware if you drive a Blue Subaru Wagon around Erskinville!
Feel your pain!

Scary what a gutless piece of shit....payback will be a bitch for the driver!!!!
Man that sucks, sorry to hear.... I'm paranoid that'll happen to me, so I'm extremely podantic about making sure the bike is on the side stand properly to the point of actually dragging the bike back about a foot when I park.

Hope you guys get things sorted.

Bazz.
[Image: hayabusa-5.jpg] [Image: HayabusaLogo-Grey.gif]
(30-06-2010, 09:29am)BLACKZOOK Wrote: Bugger mate you are really having a bad run

Blackzook you want to go & belt Him or if you I can, well I'm closer Pi_thumbsup

Nigle did you run over a China-man of something Wtf
If I can help with anything give me a call Pi_thumbsup
Hi Guys , hearing or seeing your Busa hitting the ground has got to be the worst thing to happen , i'm the same as Bazz parranoid about this happening and drag the Busa back every time i put it onto the side stand ....
Ride Safe ....Paul .
LIVE FOR THE MOMENT ..HEAVEN CAN WAIT ...............
Cheers guys , i ordered the parts today , bike should be back on the road next week looking good as new.

Quote:...Backed over my BIKE and DROVE OFF,

That sux Donovan, makes you wonder how some people sleep at night.
back on the road as good as new , with new hotbodies megaphone style slip on's. Got them from bike gear warehouse yesterday rather than chase good oem pipes again. A few little bits to finish off but looks good again.

Had to put a bolt through the side stand and grind the peg and stand down to stop it hitting the new pipe and adjust the gear change linkage ,pipes sounds good imo , i dont think there's any notice in power increase with the hotbodies , but the weight loss is noticable.

woo hoo !!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Stumpy lil' buggers aren't they! How loud are they? I imagine it would be quite deafening.