G'day, G'day
Shy 
Hi, I just joined the forum. I'm from Sunny Belgrave in Victoria.
I have long been a Hayabusa fan although i don't currently own one. Yet. Current ride is a HD XR1200. It's heaps of fun and sporty for a Harley but she ain't no Hayabusa.
I look forward to chatting with you all.
Doug.
G'day Doug,

Welcome to the forum, mate!
Hurry up & swap that thing for a busa (....ya might even get some coin back as well.....and you'll be havin' heaps more FUN!!!) Yes

keep it fun,
bazman.
Coolsmiley
(18-07-2010, 12:29pm)bazman Wrote: G'day Doug,

Welcome to the forum, mate!
Hurry up & swap that thing for a busa (....ya might even get some coin back as well.....and you'll be havin' heaps more FUN!!!) Yes

keep it fun,
bazman.
Coolsmiley

bwahahahaha!

Welcome man.
GenII Hunter Knuppel2
G'day Doug, how they hangin'?? lol

The site's great for all things Hayabusa. Enjoy the ride!

Biker
People are like turtles....... you don't move forward unless you stick your neck out!! Boobies4
Welcome to the forum mate. Hopefully you swap the hog for a Busa soon.Very Happy
(18-07-2010, 12:23pm)Chino Wrote: Hi, I just joined the forum. I'm from Sunny Belgrave in Victoria.
I have long been a Hayabusa fan although i don't currently own one. Yet. Current ride is a HD XR1200. It's heaps of fun and sporty for a Harley but she ain't no Hayabusa.
I look forward to chatting with you all.
Doug.

Glad you woke up in time , some blokes spend their whole life riding those things & never ride a real motorbike . Give me a break they still do push rod engines. 60's technology at 2010 price's.

If Wisdom Comes with Age , I'm one of the Smartest Blokes Here
WelcomeWelcomeWelcome
born to be mild
Thanks for the welcomes. Harley has left the building. I bought myself a 2004 Busa. Tidy unit, Yoshi slip ons, K&N filter, t.r.e., polished rims etc. 24k kms. For something I've been dreaming about since seeing the ad on telly 11 or so years ago, it certainly lives up to the expectations, and then some!
[Image: 19092010090.jpg]
Bloody Beautiful Chino,What do you think of the old harley now you have a real motorbike ?

If Wisdom Comes with Age , I'm one of the Smartest Blokes Here
Very tidy indeed mate Clap

Oh yeah.... G'day & Welcome Chino

Stay Upright Coolsmiley

Bazz.
[Image: hayabusa-5.jpg] [Image: HayabusaLogo-Grey.gif]
Welcome mate glad you managed to move up, you will love the Busa.
nice and cleanPi_thumbsup
born to be mild
welcome to the family, it was good to meet you today too
100000kms in 23 months, not too bad
Hey Chino,
It was great to meet you today, and thanks for the coffee!
Cheers