Exhaust Hangers to suit dual exhaust
Little while ago I posted on here that I was looking for some exhaust hangers to suit the dual cans as I want to be rid of the pillion pegs. I spoke to a guy in japan who was making polished hangers for single exhausts and now he has made them for the dually's. They are a bit pricey but seem the goods. Have bought mine and they should show up in the next day or so.

Here is a link.....I know it is ebay but thought it should go here due to subject matter....mods feel free to move if you think otherwise...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayIS..._991wt_939
Just to follow up they arrived the other day and I intend to fit these up tomoro....will post picks when done.
Great! Looking forward to seeing them. I'm going to throw that link Pan's way, he doesn't need the pillion pegs and is trying to drop weight any way he can. I'm sure he will follow your progress with interest.
All done.....took about an hour.....very simple task! sorry about the photos they are from a mobile. They look great.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Good stuff. You didn't weigh one of them, did ya?
No unfortunately. They are a polished alloy so they are lighter than OEM. I did a bit of a comparison by hand and they did feel lighter....if only by a little bit. If you drop the guy I bought them of a line he will tell you. It wasn't such a big consideration for me.
Hey Pan,

How would you feel about Carbon Fibre exhaust hangers?? Just a thought. I could work on it, but not sure how soon you'd want them. Let me know what you think.

Waz.
Where were ya 3 months ago? :-P lol!
(02-08-2010, 01:06pm)highwaybruiser Wrote: Hey Pan,

How would you feel about Carbon Fibre exhaust hangers?? Just a thought. I could work on it, but not sure how soon you'd want them. Let me know what you think.

Waz.

I'd love one! (One only - I have a 4 into 1)
Let me know...
It'll be a few weeks before I can get one made [I've got the next 2 weeks off work but I'll see what I can do when I get back]. In the meantime I'll grab some measurements off my bike and get started on some moulds.
Thanks mate
I could be interested in a set for twin exhausts. 06 busa with carbon pipes, so carbon hangers would be great.

Let us know when you work out a price and a time you might make them.